Chapter 10: Truth • Proposal • Planning To Take You Back

-Third Person's POV-

They've got no choice but to ask the certain person who can give them a proof.

The Undertaker.

"But I don't wanna give a stupid joke just to pay him!" Ciel exclaimed.

"If you won't do it, then I'll tell (-your name-) that you don't love her." Sebastian teasingly said.

"Sebastian!" Ciel yelled and growled. He sighed in defeat. Sebastian chuckled.

"Okay, Fine. I'll do it." Ciel stated with his eyebrows twitched.

- - -

'The Undertaker' is the what placed above the funeral. They entered the dim parlor and saw nothing but Ciel slightly frightened when a skull rolled down the floor and hit his ankle. Undertaker suddenly emerged from one of the coffins with a creepy grin.

"Welcome, Earl. What brings you hereee---hihihi~" Undertaker said as he rested himself against the table, tapping Ciel's chin.

"I wish to get an information," Ciel said.

"You already know what I'm asking for before I give you info~hihihi~"

Ciel turned to Sebastian."Sebastian, don't ever dare to peek inside, just stay out there! That's an order!"

"Yes, my Lord." Sebastian turned away to go outside. Several hours passed and Undertaker suddenly bursted out a laughter that almost shake the entire funeral parlor.

Sebastian knew that Ciel successfully did it so he let himself go inside. As soon as he entered, he found Ciel in a messy state plus he's panting. He turned his gaze into Undertaker, laughing like forever.

"I never thought that Earl Phantomhive would go that far.---hihihi~" he continued laughing when Ciel started to say something. "Now show us the cinematic record of this demon." Ciel demanded, letting Undertaker see the photograph he's holding.

"Come on, follow me." Undertaker said trying to stop his remaining little laughs. He led them at the back of the parlor.

- - -

-Trancy Manor-

You went to your blonde haired brother's study and gave a knock onto the wooden door. "Come in," you heard him said. You gently opened the door seeing him in such a sloppy state. His hair was pretty messy, his eye bags were shown below his icy blue eyes and he seems sleepy. He gestured you to come near and you followed. "What is it you needed?" he lazily asked.

"Ah, Uhmm..." you stuttered.

"I... want to go back to Phantomhive Manor... can I?" you shyly said.

"You can go back anytime if you want to. But never forget that this is your home." you nodded as he replied. He ran his hand to pick up yours and pulled you into hug.

"And also, never leave me, (-your name-)." you felt tears dropping into your shoulder where his head was lying in.

You caressed his hair before saying, "Promise, I won't."

- - -

You had just arrived at Phantomhive Manor. The chauffeur opened the carriage's door and helped you get out.

You walk through the halls of the mansion. When you reached the door of Ciel's study, you opened the door gently and you glomped him. He hugged you back. "Alois said, he has officialized our engagement!" you stated in an overjoyed manner.

"Really?" he wondered. You nodded happily. "He can even do good things, huh?" Ciel muttered.

'Just make himself sure that it's true.' Ciel thought. 'Or else I will punch him right in his face though he's brother of my fiancée.'