Chapter 04: Dance with HIM

You went dumbfounded. Your heart was throbbing. It left somewhat pain. It pinched your heart.

"Ah, L-Lizzy!" he yelled.

"Why Ciel? Is it bad to be kissed by your cute fiancée?" she questioned.

"Not that bad... but why so sudden?" he threw a stare on her.

"Hmmm... because I just want to!" she answered.

"Whatever, tch." he muttered.

- - -

"But you need to dress nicely!" Lizzy exclaimed.

She said you will be joining them in the ball party at Trancy Manor.

"Simple dress is fine," you insisted.

"But! I want you to be cute~!" she pleaded like a kid.

"Fine," was only your response. You're a bit annoyed with her childish acts.

She had placed the corset below your chest and when she's about to tie it, her maid said, "Milady, just leave it to me, "

"No, I want to dress my cute friend myself!"

"Ok, Milady." Lizzy continued to tie the corset tightly to make you look slimmer.

Afterwards, she got the gown in the box that Paula handed her. In that time, she let you to dress yourself.

"Is this my... reward, Lizzy?" you suddenly asks.

"Uhmmm... maybe? But there's more!" she said enthusiastically.

"Thank you, Lizzy." you said, laced with your gratitude.

"No need to thank me. You're helping me, are you not?" she smiled softly. You nodded and smiled.

- - -

You were amazed by the huge mansion in front of you. You thought it was a little familiar like you'd seen it before.

"Welcome to Trancy Manor, ladies." said the butler with eyeglasses; he bowed.

He let you three in. You turned to Lizzy's direction, "Where are they? Young Master and Sebastian?"

She smiled and said, "Ciel told me they'll come after us, " her answer was enough to satisfy you.

You could say that the ball party is quite amusing.

Minutes have passed when your vision was a bit blurred yet you can still see there's a boy walking towards your direction, "Wanna have dance with me?" he asked, holding out his hand.

You faintly gave a slight nod and reach for his hand. You also gave a small smile so he won't take it as an insult.

"...What's your name?" he asked you in the middle of the dance. "I am (-your name-), nice to meet you." you said and you slightly bowed, directly looking at his icy blue eyes.

"What a lovely name," he mumbled.

You felt somebody grabbed your hand and in your surprise, it's Young Master!

"Who the hell are you to touch my girl?!" Ciel said angrily directed to the boy but you can't hear it clearly due to noise around you. The boy you had dance with earlier just gave a smirk.

'That was rude of you, Phantomhive; cutting off a pair.' Alois thought.

Young Master and you have a dance in front of many people there. He still have a cold glare at Alois.

It's like the time stopped even just for a while and the only ones who are still moving are you two. You never thought that this will happen. Your moment is ruined when it's getting noisier. Maybe people are talking about the Earl Phantomhive and you.

"Who the hell is she?"

"Why is he dancing with a mere girl instead of his fiancée?"

"Noble is for noble,"

Those are the words came from bunch of people who are complaining why you instead of Lady Elizabeth.

"Don't mind them," you can't look directly into his deep ocean blue eyes. Your face is flushed.

"O-Oh!" people accidentally bumped in you two causing him to be on the top you. You were pretty sure that you'd die in embarassment! "T--Those people must be bad at d-dancing, tch!" the Earl on the top you helped you to get up.

Elizabeth's POV

That mere maid. She is deceiving me. She said she will help me but she is stealing my Ciel! My name will be defiled because of her!

- - -

A/N: Hi~~~ early update, neh? Haha... can't help but to post this! X)

{YOUR GOWN IS IN MULTIMEDIA SECTION}