Chapter 09: Meeting Your Half-Brother

You rested in a stone chair in the garden after you helped Finnian planting new roses. You took a well grown red rose and you inhaled it.

Every time you reminisce about what happen when Ciel kissed you, you find yourself touching your lips.

He had taken it. You were happy about he was the one who took your first kiss.

You jumped in surprise when you felt someone sat next to you. You turned your eyes to see who is it. It is Finny. He waved his hand at you and smiled widely. You smiled back in return.

"...Finny... have you ever had an experience on what they call love?" sudden question escaped through your mouth whilst looking at the clear sky.

"Love, you said? Yeah, I love my family and my friends!" he enthusiastically said.

"No, no. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about romantic love." you emphasized the word 'romantic'.

"Oh... I haven't had any experience. Maybe because I'm too young for that... kind of matter." he answered shyly.

You nodded. Then the silence followed, only sounds of cold breeze you hear. "May I ask?" Finny looked at you.

"What might it be?" you smiled a little.

"Do Young Master and you have a relationship?" he questioned straightforwardly.

"Uh. As of now, I cannot answer that." you answered without looking at his emerald orbs with your face flushed.

- - -

The next day...

You gasped in surprise. You never thought that you have nobility in your blood. You were overjoyed deep inside, you got filled with hope.

"He was the one you had a dance with before me," he stated. His chin was rested into his palm.

You gaped at the certain blunette while he's telling you some other things about yourself.

"And, I want you to meet him so just leave your chores to Meirin." he said in his usual cold tone.

You bowed slightly and turned away to change your outfit. But you were stopped when Ciel said, "Wait!"

He ran his hand to reach the box under his table. "You must wear this," he handed you the box and you took it. [YOUR DRESS IS AT MULTIMEDIA SECTION]

"Thank you, Young Master." simple answer from you. Ciel stood up from being sat to his wooden chair... and you would never thought about what he did...

...he gave a light kiss in your lips.

"No need to thank me. It's only for you." you nodded and blushed madly in front of him.

- - -

You just arrived there in Trancy Manor. So, this is why when there was ball party in there back then, it seemed familiar to you.

"Are you ready?" asked Ciel. You just nodded. He held your hand leading you to the doorway. You let out a sigh before you enter the Mansion.

Sebastian gave a few knocks on the door. It is opened up by the butler with spectacles, you noticed he slightly gritted his teeth upon seeing Sebastian.

"Welcome to Trancy Manor, please make yourselves at home," said the butler.

You three entered the mansion. Claude led you and Ciel to the entertainment room where Alois, your brother is.

"Trancy," Ciel mumbled.

"Phantomhive!" Alois shot back.

"So, what brings you here?" he questioned as he sat in a wooden chair.