Chapter 08: She Realized

Elizabeth's been crying and found herself locked in her room since Ciel had broken their arrangement. But it doesn't mean she is not making any actions, actions to make your life miserable.

She wiped her continuous shedding tears away harshly, significant that she is full of anger. She made her way to get out of her room with devilish smirk, saying that she has made evil plans. She walked through the hallway leading her downstairs.

She really had lost her childish side ever since many people judging her, even her mother scolded her about it.

All she wants right know is to bring you down because she really thought that you are making Ciel yours. Which is wrong. Ciel had his eyes on you since he first met you.

- - -

Ciel's POV

I can't drift off into sleep right now thinking that something might happen to her and I'd put all the blame into myself if something bad happens to her. I could say that I might have met her before. She really does looks like my friend back then.

Yeah, I admit, she is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I think, she had my life turned not nonsense. She gave meaning into it.

When I first met her, when she started working for me, she gave me a reason to continue living. I had asked Sebastian to elongate our nearly to end contract too. And with that, he even told me that he wanted to serve me for a longer time.

I could remember when those people who worship demon, they wanted me as an offer. I could say 'fortunately' Sebastian was around the place when that time. Those times were I thought would be the end of my life. Because I thought I just had lost all I have in this life. But I was wrong, I'd just found out that not all I'd lost yet. There's one thing really important, here, here I am; still had myself, trying to be strong and just waiting the day to come Sebastian had to consume my soul.

But somehow, I want to spend the remaining days of my life with her... Even if we can't... she's still have nobility in her blood, right? That means, I could be, she could be with me! If I ever choose to.

She has to know all of these! I know she's still a mystery for herself.

It doesn't matter even though she's the half sister of my rival, Alois Trancy. I don't give a shit about it.

My train of thoughts was been interrupted by the screams I heard near servants' quarter.

"Sebastian!" I shouted loudly. I ran as fast as I could towards the scream that I think (-your name-)'s. I kicked the door with all my might and the door instantly got itself fell into the floor.

I got there just in time seeing her being drag out by someone through the window. I rushed to the window even though my sleepy body is starting to protest. I climbed into it to chase after that person who took her.

I will surely kill all those people behind this!

Something got into my way causing my body to slam against the ground. I grunted in pain.

However, I saw Sebastian chasing after them but I can't be in relief.

- - -

I just woke up in a very dark, cold place. I ran my hand to search for something and I found myself in a steel cage. I clutched onto it, trying to fight against the sharp pain passing through my head. It is pounding.

I felt someone pulling my left hand and I knew it was her because I felt the bracelet I gave her. I hugged her as tightly as if I couldn't do it after this. She hugged me back. I pulled her closer to me then I brushed her lips against mine softly and passionately.