Chapter 03: Friends? Plan? Regret? Jealous?

...'Wait. Why am I doing this? I admit that... that I--I like Ci---Young Master but...

Lizzy is his fiancée. I'm just nothing but a mere maid.' a thought entered your mind.

- - -

"Young Master..." Sebastian called as he brew tea for Ciel.

He handed a cup of Earl Grey tea to Ciel, "Hmm?" is only his response and took a sip on tea.

"Just promise me Young Master you won't be angry, okay?" Sebastian stated.

"Okay, okay. What might it be then?" Ciel asked and took a sip again.

Sebastian stopped for a while as if he is thinking first what will be his reaction, "I just notice... you act... weird whenever (-your name-)'s around." he answered straightforwardly.

His words that he'd give out made him shocked. All he could feel is his cheeks that were getting pinkish.

"W-What?! What were y-you s--saying? I--I don't!" he yelled stutteringly. For Sebastian, it's his first time to see his Young Master in such reaction causing him to smirk devilishly.

Ciel felt embarrassed. He didn't know what to say nor how to deny it.

Sebastian went near his ear and whispered, "Is there 'something'?" Sebastian used his seductive voice teasingly.

"S--Sebastian! G--Get that topic out of our conversation! That's an order." he ordered, making Sebastian stop teasing. "Certainly." his voice got back to its usual serious tone. Ciel just rolled his eyes in embarassment.

- - -

Lizzy popped out of the thick bushes that made you surprised. "...L-Lady?!" you let out a sigh.

"(-your name-)~~!" she sung your name while hugging you tightly.

"L...Lady E...Elizabeth...!" she released you as she heard your piteous tone.

"Hihi, sorry~ I was just carried away by your adorable cuteness~!" she said like a kid.

You nodded vigorously as if you were agree with her. 'Wait, why is she here?' you thought.

"Uhmm! About that help-me-thingy... hehe... I just want to... start it off...now? If you are not that busy...?" Elizabeth said in unsure tone.

"Lady, don't talk to me like that, ok? You don't have to be too polite when it comes to me," you stated calmly and politely.

"Uh, ok." short response from Lady Elizabeth.

The silence ruled between of you. "Uhmm, (-your name-), can we be friends?" she asked, her both hands were in your shoulders.

"Of course, Lady! It's pleasure to be friends with you!" you said cheerfully.

"Eh? What's with that 'Lady'? You've been addressing me that. Just call me Lizzy then!" she pouted but in her sentence she turned into enthusiastic girl.

"Ok, if you wish, Lizzy!" your fingers were entwined with hers.

"Wait, what's the first step we will do?" you questioned.

"I don't even know... if you manage to help me and if we accomplish this, I'd give you a reward. So, is there any idea we could use?" she winked.

One plan knocked your mind, "Oh, Lizzy, I have!" you went near her ear and whispered, "Let's go to his study, if he sees you and he stands up, just approach him!" you suggested

"Eh? What will you do out of that idea?" she asked confusedly.

"I will place a stone in your way and that will make you ending up 'accidentally' kissing him!" you said like you are not able to hear what you are saying. ((That will be wrong decision, reader; you'd be just jealous; you'd definitely regret it.))

"Right! Good idea. But, what if we fail? My cute face would be damaged!" she yelled and pouted.

"We could try next time then. You want to be loved by him, don't you? So, don't give up just because you think of negative thoughts." you encouraged her.

"Lizzy, (-your name-)." said the voice behind. Your heads turned to see the cold voice's owner. It's from Young Master.

"Ciel~~~!" said the certain blonde-haired girl whilst approaching the certain bluish gray-haired boy.

Before she could hug him, he raised his one hand, signal to prevent himself from his 'death'.

"Oh," she frowned. "But Ciel! I just miss you~" she planted a kiss on his cheeks.

Even just for now, you felt jealousy. She is completely your rival when it comes to 'your Ciel'.