Chapter 5 - Dinner with Lin

So as promised the next chapter is up today, hope you like it.

Y/N POV

After you have finished at your first rehearsal for your first Broadway show, Lin takes you back to his place, where you order pizza and sit on the couch to watch a movie. Lin asks you "what movie do you want to watch" you turn to him and say "got any Disney films, I am in a happily ever after mood", he turns to you and says "your in luck, one of my all time favourite films is The Little Mermaid", you and Lin sit back to enjoy the movie and your pizza, as you sit there, you rest your head on Lin's shoulder and he wraps his arm around you, as you and Lin cuddle up watching the movie you slowly drift off to sleep, his arm being around you makes you feel comfortable and safe.

Lin's POV

After the rehearsal has finished, Y/N and I head back to my place, we order some pizza and I ask Y/N "what movie do you want to watch" then Y/N asks me "got any Disney films, I am in a happily ever after mood", as Y/N says this a huge smile comes across my face, I say "your in luck, one of my all time favourite films is The Little Mermaid" so we put in on I sit on the couch next to Y/N with the pizza we ordered, as the movie goes on Y/N rests their head on my shoulder so I wrap my arm around them, as you and Y/N are cuddled up on the couch watching the movie, Y/N slowly drifts off to sleep, you can help but smile just looking at Y/N as they sleep, as its gets later and later you feel yourself start to nod off as well, eventually both of you are asleep on the couch.

Next morning

Y/N POV

You open your eyes as the sun is streaming through the curtains, Lin's arm is still draped over you, as you attempt to get up, Lin opens his eyes and says "Good morning, beautiful" which makes you go bright red, you say "good morning, to you as well" as you place a kiss on his cheek, today was a off day for the both of you, as they were going to be working with the ensemble today, so Lin says to you "Y/N, what would you like to do today" you respond with "I think I should go home and have a shower and change my clothes, then we can do something after that", Lin says in a whiny tone of voice "do you really have to go, you could always have a shower here and you could borrow some of my clothes, I just don't want you to leave yet" you reluctantly agree, so you jump in the shower as Lin makes breakfast then you find something to wear from Lin's wardrobe, you put on his Wesleyan sweatshirt and a pair of his track pants, as you come out of his room, his jaw drops as he regains composure he says "you look so hot in my clothes", this makes you laugh then you go into the kitchen and cuddle up to Lin as he cooks "whatcha cooking, honey" as you place your arms around his waist and place your head into his back, Lin says "pancakes, how about you go and sit down they are almost down and I will bring them over in a sec and I like it when you call me honey". You sit down on the couch again, he brings over the pancakes, as you eat them he can't help but smile and gaze at you. You spend the rest of the day watching movies on his couch.

Well, it seems like Lin doesn't want you to go home, I wonder if he wants you to live with him. You'll just have to wait and see in the next chapter.