Authors Note

Hey guys, just thought I would let you know that I have recently started another story based around Hamilton, called Not Throwing Away my Love.

I also thought I would let you guys know a little bit about me. My name is Kate, I am 25 years old, I live in Adelaide, Australia, I have 4 brothers all younger than me, we have 3 dogs, Jimbo, a Beagle, Pepper, a Toy Poodle and Shadow, a Miniature Poodle.

I used to do amateur musical theatre when I was younger, for the time I was 14 through to just after my 18th birthday I was involved in shows regularly, mostly in the chorus/ensemble, the last show I was in I got to have lines in two scenes, but I was introduced to musical theatre at a very young age, my parents met working on a show together, when I was about 3 years old I was able to sit through a whole Gilbert and Sullivan show, my dad is currently rehearsing for the role of Uncle Willie in High Society for one of the local theatre companies, I am obsessed with everything Broadway/West End, in Australia we don't really have places like that unless you live in Melbourne, I love Hamilton and In the Heights, I think most of the original Broadway cast of Hamilton are precious cinnamon rolls and must be protected at all costs, as well as most of the original UK cast, I would love to meet any of the OBC or the cast from the UK, but that probably won't happen, I am on instagram, I have 2 accounts, one is my main account, that is katecrayford92 then my other account which will at some stage be the account I will post me singing on and that is mariacrayford92, I am also on twitter at @katecrayford92. So please feel free to follow me.

This story was my first attempt at writing fan fiction, which I never thought I would ever do, but the fandom is real peeps.

Well I think that is all I need to say about myself, I hope you continue to read this book and my new one.
Love always
Kate❤️