Chapter 19 - Life goes on

This is the second to last chapter of this book, in the last chapter you gave birth to your son Sebastian, it is now a year later, let's see where life has taken you and Lin.

Y/N POV
Today is Sebastian 1st birthday, I still can't believe that this time last year I was giving birth to him, we are hosting a small party for him at the apartment, my parents and Lin's parents are coming, Rachel is coming, so are my brothers and Lin's sister, Chris, Mandy, Karen, Javi, and Robin are coming as well, so is Alex, and Tommy, as I wake up this morning I look over at Lin who is still sleeping snoring lightly, 'I love my life, I have my best friend and love of my life as my husband, we have a gorgeous son in our lives, we have the best family anyone could ever ask for, we have some of the best people as friends, what more could a person ask for' I thought as I made my way to Sebastian room, "Morning my little man, happy birthday" I said as I reached his crib, he smiles and gurgles at me, 'he is so precious and I can't believe he is already a year old' I think as I get him ready for the day, just as I am about down I feel arms wrap around my waist, "Good Morning my gorgeous wife" Lin says as he kisses my cheek, "And how are we this morning Sebby" he continues, "I think Seb is excited for his birthday today" I replied, "I'm wonderful this morning, I can't wait for the party, I still can't believe it's been a year already" I continued, "I know love, it's crazy to think how quickly a year has gone by, just think about it, he will be talking soon then walking" Lin said, "I know, soon enough my baby won't need me anymore" I said.

Later that afternoon

We were just finishing setting up for the party while Sebastian was having a nap when I hear a knock on the door, I open the door to find Mum, Dad, and my brothers there, "Hi you guys, come in, we were almost finished setting up the party, be quiet though Seb is still napping" I said as I invited them in, next to arrive was Lin's parents and sister with her family, followed by Rachel, then the cast arrived, and last to arrived was Lin's squad as I dubbed it which was Alex, Tommy and Andy, everyone was in the living room mingling while I went to get Seb up from his nap, as I walked him out I said "Here is the man of the hour" and everyone 'Awd' I sat on the ground in front of the TV with Seb in my lap as everyone gathered around so we could do presents, by the end of that experience Seb has a lot of stuffed animals including a few Little Mermaid ones, some more clothes and a couple of storybooks, we then moved onto cake, I am so glad that I chose not to get a chocolate cake because I know how Seb can get when he is eating, eventually after that Seb is tired so Lin puts him down for another nap while I talk with the girls, that's Rachel, Mandy and Karen, who I haven't seen for a few weeks, "So we really should catch up sometime soon, I miss you guys" I said, "I know what you mean, it has been a while since we caught up" Mandy said, eventually we work out a time where all four of us aren't busy so we can have a catch up, soon enough everyone goes home so it's just Lin, Sebastian and I left, I heat up some of the leftovers from the party for Lin and I for dinner and Seb has some of his baby food, "It was so good to see everyone today wasn't it" I said to Lin, "Yeah, I had a really great discussion with the guys about this concept that I am working on" Lin replied, "Really, you had to talk about work at your son's first birthday party" I retorted, "I saw an opportunity so I took it, sorry love, I just wanted to discuss some small things" he replied, I took a deep breath and said "It's fine, I know your really excited about this, I understand, it's just I thought that today would have been about Seb and not work, but it's fine", eventually I put Seb to bed, and Lin and I sat on the couch watching Rent, soon enough we went to bed ready for tomorrow.

Well this is it guys, the next chapter is the last, there is a huge time skip coming, but you'll understand when you start to read why we skipped that far, I hope you guys have enjoyed this story. See you in the next chapter.