Chapter 6 - Lin's Bedroom

So, in the last chapter Lin didn't want you to leave his place, it is now two months later (sorry about the time skip), you and Lin have been dating for three months, rehearsals have progressed you are now at the phase where you start to rehearse in costumes so you can work out quick changes etc. What will happen in this chapter (warning: there is smut in this chapter)

Y/N POV
You are just about done at the rehearsal for the day, Lin has already invited you back to his place, as you get changed into your normal clothes after rehearsal, Mandy and Karen ask you if you wanted to hang out with them tonight, you tell them "I'm sorry, I'm going back to Lin's place, he asked me earlier today" the girls turn to you and say "when are you two going to just move in with each other already, you practically live with each other already" said Mandy, then Karen said "yeah, you come to the theatre together all the time, you basically spend all of your free time with him, hurry up, everyone in the cast and crew is waiting for you two to get in together" you respond with "are you guys being serious, we don't spend all of our time together, come on seriously, I can't believe you guys" as you giggle at what they said, just then Lin steps into the doorway of your dressing room, he looks at the girls then at you, as you are still giggling at what the girls said, "what are you giggling at, Y/N" Lin asks, you say back "nothing I'll tell you later, I'm ready to go if you are Lin" as I grab my bag and head for the door, he slips his hand into mine as we leave the theatre, we head for his car and once we are both in he turn the car on and we make our way to his place, while we are in the car, he says "what were you giggling about back at the theatre" I turn to him and say "just something the girls said to me, they asked if I wanted to hang out with them tonight, which I said no to considering I was going to your place tonight, then they said we should stop beating around the bush and move in together, as according to them we spend all of our spare time together anyway" I thought that he might laugh at what they had said but he had a serious look on his face, then he smiled, as we pulled up to his apartment, he says "can I ask you a question?" you respond with "sure, what do you want to know" I wasn't sure what he wanted to know but thought that it can't be that bad, he knew pretty much everything about me, considering that most days at rehearsals we would talk in between scenes and we would occasionally hang out afterwards, he then says "if I actually asked you to move in with me, would you think I was crazy" I was stunned to say the least, he left me feeling helpless, I could swear that my heart was now in my stomach, I tried to speak but nothing was coming out, I just shook my head for no to tell him that he was not crazy but them I nodded my head to tell him yes I would love to move in with him, he just laughed and then smiled at me, I leaped forward to kiss him, and he kissed me back, we then made our way up to his apartment, once we were inside, he shut and locked the door, I was standing just in front of him. All of a sudden Lin had me pinned against the wall, he began to kiss me passionately, our lips locked together, then he picked me up was he did I wrapped my legs around his waist, he carried me into the bedroom, once we were in his room, he sat down on the bed, I still had my legs wrapped around his waist, lips still locked together, Lin started to move his hands down my sides, when he got to the bottom of my shirt that I had on, he started to take it off, we pulled away from kissing for a moment as my shirt went over my head, once my shirt was off, his lips were back on mine, they slowly made their way down to my neck, I let out a soft moan with pleasure as he left little red marks on my neck, I ran my hands down his back to where his t-shirt met his jeans, I lifted his shirt up and he took it off, I could just see slight outline of his abs once his shirt was off, we looked at each other for a moment, then our lips were locked again, he licked my bottom lip, wanting to gain entrance, I allowed it, then the fight for domination started, I let him win, he then flipped over so I was now lying on the bed, his hands were now around my hips, he started slowly moving his lips towards the top of my skirt, with one swift movement my skirt was on the pile that we had begin to create on the other side of the room, which left me lying on the bed in my bra and panties, he then sat me up so he could take my bra off, he unhooked it, I took it off and it made its way to the pile, he moved his hand down onto my thighs slowly making their way in between, he said "someone is already soaking, who made you that way" I respond with "you do, and only you, Papi" I said as a shiver went up my spine as he applied pressure onto my clit, next thing I know my panties are in the pile, and Lin has his mouth in between my thighs, licking and sucking, I let out a loud moan as he put two fingers between my folds, he thrusted his fingers inside me, "I-I'm going to come" I said as he made circles with his thumb on my clit, he said "that's right, I want you to let out all your juices on my fingers" he then put one more finger inside which now made it three, just then I arched my back of the bed as I orgasmed, releasing all over Lin's finger he kept going as I rode out my high, "I want you inside me, fuck me Lin" I said as I came down, I could see the bulge of his hard on through his jeans, I got them off him quickly as well as his Calvin Klein boxers, he got a condom out of the drawer of his night stand, put it on, then he began to tease me as het rub the tip of his erect dick on my clit, as he entered me I let out a quiet "Liiiinnnn" he waited for me to adjust to his size then began moving his hips, I did the same, he let out a loud moan as he thrusted faster and faster, as he thrusted he found my g-spot and I let out a moan of pleasure, as we both began to coming close to climaxing me for the second time, I said to Lin "I want you to come all over me" and he said "I want your juice all over my dick" just then I climaxed for the second time, I could tell he was close as his movements began to get sloppy, just before he came, he pulled out, pulled of the condom and stroke himself until he released all over my stomach, he then ran his fingers through his juices and put them into my mouth so I could taste him, we lay on the bed for a few minutes, breathing heavily after our session, then Lin said "we should get cleaned up" we got up off the bed both coming to the realisation that we were completely naked, we both made our way to the bathroom, he turned on the water, we both hopped in, I stood in front of Lin as he washed my hair and then body, once we were finished in the shower, we dried off, but we were both exhausted so instead of putting clothes back on we hopped in his bed naked, and I cuddled up to him, as we both fell asleep, luckily tomorrow was an off day for both of us.
In the morning, I woke up to a pleasant smell wafting in from the kitchen, I got out of the bed, put my bra and panties from last night back on, found a t-shirt of Lin, put in on and made my way out to find Lin cooking, I approached him, I put my arms around his waist "good morning" he replied with the same "good morning, gorgeous" he was making pancakes, I sat down at the table that was in the kitchen, he brought over a plate full of pancakes and a cup of coffee for me, then he returned to the table with the same for him, we sat there eating our pancakes, then he looks across the table and says "so do you want to go and get some of your stuff from your place, today, so you can start to move in" I nodded yes as I had a mouthful of pancakes, after we had finished our food, I got back into the clothes I was wearing yesterday, we went over to my place, I got changed into clean clothes, and we grabbed some of my stuff, some of which was still in boxes, because once I reached NYC I auditioned for his show only two days after arriving then rehearsals started a few days later so I had only unpacked the essentials like some of my clothes, my bathroom stuff and some of my kitchen stuff, the rest was still in the boxes, we put the stuff we grabbed in his car then made our way back to his place.

So you and Lin have finally slept with each other and decided to move in together, I wonder how the cast will react when you tell them your now living together, I also wonder how long it will take before Lin asks you the big question if he is going to ask you. Stay tuned to find out