Fourteen

Harry's POV

I was walking down a long narrow hallway, behind me was a room full of party balloons and streamers, ahead of me was darkness. The air was heavy and hot, and hard to breath, my breaths getting shakier with every step I took. Three steps, four steps, five steps, and with my sixth step I came to a wall, the lights in the hallway flickering on to reveal a mirror reflecting back at me. But in the mirror wasn't me, it was a version of me, the older more irrational one, with the aclectic tattoos,but looking down at my own body I saw the body of a teenage boy, pale skinned and familiar...

I woke up to Louis wrapped around my waist, fast asleep, I leaned down and kissed the top of his head, kissing his forehead, my lips brushing his nose, and I wanted to kiss his lips, but thought better of it, pulling away.

"I just want you to love me" I whispered "Is that too much to ask?"

In his slumber, Louis just buried himself deeper into to his arms, and I let him.

I tried to recall literally anything that happened the day before, and all I could think of was concert, and club, any details were lost to me, including how we got back to the hotel. The boys probably dragged us back here, but if that was the case then they woudn't have put Louis and I in the same room, which either meant Louis and I came back to the hotel ourselves, or Louis had made his way into my rom after that fact. I wanted it to be the latter, but the former was more likely.

Louis' eyes fluttered open, widening as he realized what he was doing. He rolled away from me "Sorry Harry" He said

"About what?"

"Why didn't you move?"

"I didn't want to wake you" I stated

Louis seemed to be flustered and embarrased, though I couldn't see his face, I could hear his voice and thats what it sounded like.

"Yeah right, that was my fault, I shouldn't have come in here in the first place"

"Why are you making a big deal out of it anyway? It's fine" So he did come in here after all. I reached over and flicked his arm.

He turned to me, face red. "Why didn't you push me away? You were awake"

"Look, Lou, I'm sorry. But I don't think it's a big deal" Then I realized why exactly he was so embarrased. He was hard... Well shit, honestly a terrible time for me to get aroused.

I shifted the blankets to cover myself. "Louis, Lou, Tommo. It's okay" I wasn't exactly sure what to do.

"You're too nice Hazza, you're too good"

"Too good at what exactly?"

"I don't know, I'm stalling..."

I threw a pillow at him "If you need to go to the bathroom then just go" I said

"Fuck, you knew the whole time?"

"I mean, why else would you act so awkward? It's not your fault"

"Man, I just didn't want you to think..."

"What? That it's because of me or something? I know you don't see me that way, it's just a platonic boner or something"

"Don't say that"

"Say what? Platonic boner?" I laughed

"No, don't say 'I know you don't' or whatever, cause you don't know"

"I'm confused" I said

He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine, I just sat there for a minute, stunned, my mind completly unable to wrap myself around simple thoughts, let alone that Louis had just kissed me "What was that for?" I mumbled