vi. "pop a wheelie on this bitch"

( chapter 6 )

in which she meets her princess

SADIE RACED DOWN the block, her foot pushing the pedal to the floor

SADIE RACED DOWN the block, her foot pushing the pedal to the floor. Her hair was whipping around her, like a halo. It took her only five minutes, tons of swerving, and a close encounter with a hotdog cart, to get to Arnold Street. She haphazardly parked by the skate park.

Sadie often practiced her skating here, it was the closest to her hotel and set. She jumped out and started towards the front gates of the park, before whipping back, grabbing the keys from the ignition. She was having a hard time thinking straight, she had no idea why. All she could focus on was finding Jane. Although, why, again, she did not know. They had only known each other for two months, but she felt a sort of connection.

Sadie stormed through the gates, scaring a small girl with a pink scooter. "Sorry", she throws out towards her, continuing on her path. She cuts sharply around the edge of the deep pool. She drops down a bit, scanning past a half pipe. Her eyes pop once she catches a glimpse of a baby faced, brunette sitting on the ground, pain written across her face. "Jane!", Sadie rushes over to her, "oh man".

She grows concerned at the huge purple bump growing on Jane's ankle. Jane grimaces at her concern, she doesn't usually like attention. But with Sadie, she wants all eyes on her. Jane has her water bottle pressed to her ankle in a makeshift ice pack, but judging by the swelling, it's not doing any good.

The redhead crouches down beside Jane, very slowly moving her hand to Jane's calf. "I'm going to see if I can tell where you broke it.", she explains, looking the brunette in the eyes, "My brother studies sports medicine". She proceeds to slowly bend Jane's calf to different angles, apologizing with soft eyes whenever Jane winces.

"Ok, lets go", Sadie finally says, dusting her hands off on her knees as she stands. She then bends down and maneuvers her arm beneath the other girl's shoulder. "Up we go!", Jane grumbles sarcastically, leaning heavily on Sadie as they stumble up and towards the gate. Jane looks at Sadie, their faces so close, all they had to do was turn their heads to brush eachother's lips.

"No way in hell we are making it anywhere like this, no offense", she mumbles, their pace very rickety and slow. "Good thing I got that golf cart", Sadie smirks. They continue their unstable hobble to the cart, Sadie helping Jane step up into the passenger seat. She then gets into the driver's seat and starts the ignition.

"Pop a wheelie on this bitch!", Jane laughs, pumping a fist in the air.

"Suddenly, I want to drop kick you" Sadie says, turning out of the small parking lot. "Aw, you love me.", Jane giggles, waving a hand dismissively. Little does she know the affect her words have on her red headed companion.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

she speaks

ya gurl skipped like
two months of their
relationship bc
ya gurl can't write

02•4•18