viii. "Say cheese!"

( chapter 8 )

in which something changes

"WAIT, SO WHAT did you tell them?", Sadie giggled, flipping over on her side on the hotel bed, head resting on her palm

"WAIT, SO WHAT did you tell them?", Sadie giggled, flipping over on her side on the hotel bed, head resting on her palm. She looked up at Jane, who was sitting up against the headboard beside her. Jane laughs, shifting a bit to prop her ankle up.

"I said I fell down the stairs and just wrapped it myself", she smiles, "I'm still walking on thin ice though. My injury stopped production".

Sadie nods, pulling at a thread on the duvet. "I'm bored", she finally sighs, "Let's get ice cream or something". Sadie wasn't used to not filming, but she didn't have any scenes today. She had immediately called Jane, asking if she could come over. Jane had a small house that her family rented when filming down in Atlanta. It was only two streets from Sadie's hotel.

Jane flips her legs over the side of the bed, hopping up, and grabbing her newly accumulated crutches. Sadie took that as a 'yes' and followed suit. The pair took the elevator to the lobby, nodded towards the bellhop, and proceeded out the door. Sadie adjusted her blue hat, taming her wild locks.

The two walked closely on the pavement, their hands occasionally brushing one another's. Sadie smiled to herself at the thought.

"Say cheese!", Jane exclaims, surprising the redhead. She looks up, too surprised to change the goofy smile she had for the other girl on her face. Jane snapped a picture, before shoving her phone back into her pocket. "Definitely posting that later, you looked cute.", she smirks at Sadie, causing heat to rush to the girl's cheeks.

Sadie lightly slaps her upper arm. "Ew, I looked awful.", she laughed, trying to hide her beating heart and sweaty palms. The two eventually reached the small Coldstone, Sadie holding the door for Jane, causing the brunette to give her a dazzling smile. Sadie could feel the cheeky smile grow on her face in response, following her friend inside.

They both ordered, and Sadie followed Jane to a table, carrying their orders. "Dark chocolate cone for you", she says as she hands the cone to Jane, "and plain vanilla for me". She sits in the chair across from Jane, watching the brunette eat in amusement. Jane tried to catch a drip, causing the cold cream to catch on her nose.

Sadie giggles, leaning forward and wiping the ice cream off her companions nose with a soft thumb. Her action causes the brunette to blush a bit, stumbling on her thanks. Sadie finishes her treat as Jane pulls her phone out, posting the earlier photo. "Aw, cute.", she beams as she flips the phone to show her friend.

The two girls finished their treats, but hesitate to leave. They sit and talk, something that seems as easy as breathing between the pair. Little did they know, something else was happening, deep inside. They were catching feelings.

・゜゜・.

plainjane: ice cream run with this goof 💙

tagged: [sadiesink_]

2345 likes

938 comments

tydare ew you look stupid

plainjane tydare ily too

user67 is this a new ship I smell

user7 why is this so pure

sadiesink_ 💙💙🤠

martinodare ew j you have a double chin

plainjane martinodare feeling the love bro

user4 are we just going to ignore Sadie's comment?

user53 NOTICE ME

user74 dyke

sadiesink_ has blocked user74

plainjane sadiesink_ finish your ice cream you eat slow

user3 ^^ HEART ❤️❤️❤️

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

she speaks

quick filler idk trying to come up with drama or something so it isn't boring
also my manip sux XD

05•4•18