x. "DATE ME"

( chapter 9 )

in which a text is sent

A FEW DAYS later, Sadie is sitting on the couch in her trailer, reading a book

A FEW DAYS later, Sadie is sitting on the couch in her trailer, reading a book. The sky is overcast, but the sun peeps through cracks in the clouds. She is startled from the fantasy world she was engaged in when her phone buzzed.

Groaning, she uncurls her legs and reaches towards the small coffee table in front of her, her fingers grazing her phone before grasping it firmly. A text notification pops up, signaling that Jane had texted her. Her heart flutters a bit as she opens her phone.

・゜゜・.

-messages-

cowgirl🤠
UR CUTE

cowgirl🤠
I LIKE YOU

cowgirl🤠
DATE ME

cowgirl🤠
OMG IGNORE THISE
MY BROTHER STOLE
MY PHONE OMG IM
SO SORRY

・゜゜・.

Sadie's heart sinks a little.

・゜゜・.

oceaneyes 🌊
haha no worries

・゜゜・.

She then closes her phone, and goes back to her reading before another buzz sounds. This time it's a DM notification. She furrows her brow. Usually she only gets notifications from DMs from people she follows. No one ever DMs her though. Intrigued, she unlocks her phone swiftly.

・゜゜・.

-Instagram DM-

tydare has sent you a message

hey
I'm the one who
sent the message
she won't stop
talking about u
and she totally
likes u
she probably denied it
but it's true
just needed to tell u
bc she's annoying me and martin

oh
ok thx

・゜゜・.

Sadie locked her phone once again, before falling back into the couch with an alluring smile, her phone clutched tightly against her chest. An idea is slowly forming in her mind, something she can just grasp.

She jolts up when her trailer door bursts open, the rusted metal screeching in agony. "Sadie! There you are!", Millie chimed, pushing in to the small vessel.

Sadie blinks in acknowledgment, sitting with her feet on the floor, making a space for her friend. Millie frowns. Something seems off with her red haired friend.

Her eyes weren't as bright, but the corners of her mouth weren't drooping in sadness, she seemed, almost, confused. But Sadie was never confused, Millie pondered, she's the most decisive person I know.

Millie pads over to her companion, sitting softly beside her. She puts her hand over Sadie's. "What's wrong?", her brows bent in sympathy, her voice full of love.

"Can I tell you something?", Sadie responded, turning her head to peer into Millie's chocolate eyes. Millie looks a bit hurt at the other girl's question.

"Of course, Sadie. We're best friends. I'd do anything for you".

Sadie sighs, looking at the wall opposite her, tucking a stubborn lock of hair behind her ear with a free hand. "I-", she falters, her voice failing her. A single tear escapes her glowing eye, as she turns to look at Millie again.

"I'm bisexual".

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

she speaks

THATS MY BABY YES GURL

14.4.18