"I wish you were sorry more often"

( chapter )

in which the world rights itself

JANE SLOWLY PUSHED forward through the crowd gathered for the panel

JANE SLOWLY PUSHED forward through the crowd gathered for the panel. She heard cheering all around, but tuned them out. She focused on nothing but the bright red hair up on stage. Sadie looks exhausted, her eyes swollen, cheeks sunken. She has a smile plastered on her face. Jane doesn't look much better.

Jane finally reached the front of the crowd, pushing towards the stage. Millie is sat closest to the stage, scanning the front row. Her eyes spark when she sees the baby-faced brunette, pushing her way towards security. Millie scoots towards the side of the stage, closer to the stairs. Jane has reached security, looking for a way past. She catches Millie's eye, pleading with her. The Brit nods, before flipping back in her chair.

"Oh no!", she screeches, falling back in her chair. The crowd gasps, and her cast mates leap up to help her. Security rushes up the stairs towards her, opening a path for Jane. Jane leaps over the barrier, rushing up the stairs and onto the stage. Millie has been righted, and the cast is headed back to their seats when Sadie gasps. Jane stops in front of the redhead, grasping her hand. "Jane, what the-", Sadie questions, before Jane interrupts her.

"Oh, shut up", Jane laughs, before grasping Sadie's porcelain cheeks in her soft hands. Jane presses her lips against Sadie's, as if she's sinking and they're her lifeline. Jane's hands move into Sadie's hair, tangling in the soft waves. Sadie, shocked, takes a minute before her eyes slip closed in bliss, her arms wrapping around Jane's waist, pulling her closer.

Their lips move in sync, fitting like puzzle pieces. Sadie smiles into the kiss, Jane sensing her happiness. Neither of the girls hear the cheering and clapping in the crowd, nor do they notice the camera live-streaming their every move. The girls are too caught up in each other to care. Jane pulls back, panting, her hands gently placed on Sadie's shoulders.

"I'm sorry", she says, looking into Sadie's eyes. The blue orbs give Jane butterflies. Hell, they give her a whole zoo. Sadie's heart is beating fast, her cheeks pink, swollen lips etched forever into a smile.

"I hope you're sorry more often", Sadie retorts cheekily, Jane flicking her neck in response. Jane pulls Sadie into a hug, her face nuzzling into Sadie's neck.

"I love you", she whispers, the sacred words tickling the redheads ear.
"I love you, too", Sadie responds, taking in Jane's scent. The two girls smile, holding each other as tight as they can. In that embrace, it felt like home.

・゜゜・.

sadiesink_: huge thank you to the fan who caught this moment

sadiesink_: huge thank you to the fan who caught this moment. Jane, I love you endlessly ❤️

tagged: [ plainjane ]

986k likes

comments disabled

・゜゜・.

( swipe to view )

plainjane: thanks to everyone who helped me get to her

plainjane: thanks to everyone who helped me get to her. And thank you Sadie, for inviting me to the vip party, and for the beach day with Mills, and most importantly, for forgiving me. Love you 💙 sadiesink_

137k likes

comments disabled

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

she speaks

I love burning ur eyes with shitty manips
two more chapters!!!
I wrote this so ahead lmao

02•5•18