3.

Minor tw; mentions of drug use, not much is specified (And Murder, but this is a Creepypasta fanfic I'm no too sure what else you expected)

Also *Drops in whatever the hell my characterization of Jeff is at this point* hehe

----

Dinner was quiet, (F/N) had agreed to come with you to the park later, so you were at least a bit calmed about the plan. Deep down, you knew this was a bad idea, but he had at least a moment between you falling and the your parents entering to at least stab you. And you really wanted to know why he choose not too.

Along with that mental turmoil, you also had your sister and brother at dinner. (B/N) was leaned back, drinking a beer, while (S/N) was rocking back and forth in her chair. She was focusing on her mashed potatoes, not eating it, just poking at it.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Huh- oh uh- yeah?"

(S/N) looked up at (B/N), then at you, then back at her plate, (B/N) rolled his eyes and continued his sentence.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your nose?"

"Oh uh-"

You glanced at your father, who gave you an apologetic stare, shoving a fork-full of mashed potatoes into his mouth. Your mother took a long sip of her wine when you looked at her, both of your siblings were now staring at you. Causing you to let out a loud sigh, taking a bite out of your meatloaf, before replying.

"Uh... I had a fever and fell down the stairs, nothing serious,"

He raised an eyebrow as you stood up, shoveling the last bit of meatloaf you felt like eating into your mouth, shoving the left over potatoes onto your fathers plate. Stepping away from the table.

"Uh- a- anyway, me and (F/N) are gonna go out to the park to look at the stars, uh... bye,"

You got out of the house as soon as you could, you couldn't stand the feeling of your sister staring at you with such... intensity. It wasn't even your fault your father kicked her out, that was all on her for coming home so drugged up. Or that coming home like that had given him incentive to search her room.

You hadn't even been home... which if you really thought about it, might have been the problem, he wouldn't have gone into her room if you had asked him not too. 

But, you didn't want to think about it, so you just kept walking to (F/N)'s house, not bothering to grab a jacket. The cold air nipped at your skin as you walked towards the house down the street, you saw a short character sitting on the stairs outside. They looked up and ran over to you, skidding to a halt just before bumping into you.

"Hey (Y/N)! You ready?"

"I don't know, but it's either here or my sister, so,"

As you walked towards the park, (F/N) rubbed the back of their head, and sighed, looking at you.

"Hey uh, are you sure your parents are fine with you being out here? I mean..."

"... Doesn't matter, I would be able to get out even if they didn't let me come,"

(F/N) raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything else on the subject.

But it wasn't like no one had anything to say about your comment.

"Well, that's a bit concerning, eh?"

(F/N) quickly shoved you behind them as you both turned to face him, he was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of dirty jeans. He still had a surgical mask on, eyes lulled into a bored expression.

"Tch, what do you want?"

"(Y/N)..."

He shrugged, brushing pass you and (F/N) and walking towards the swing set, motioning you two to follow him, which you both did somewhat willingly. He swung his feet a little bit before turning to look over at you.

"How's your nose?"

You glared, he didn't seem to care much.

"It's fine, what do you want?"

"Who're you again?"

(F/N) crossed their arms and leaned against the swings support frame.

"You're avoiding the question,"

"Well, I feel like asking for a favor from someone I attacked is a bit rude without some conversation, eh?"

"ATTACKED? YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"

He shook his head, kicking at the dirt, swinging back and forth a little bit.

"Neh, last person my age or younger that I killed was the guy who set me on fire, I wasn't trying t' kill ya, just... I don't know, but I wasn't planning on killing you,"

He looked away, kicking the ground again, you felt a bit of your anger dissipate, looking at (F/N), who shrugged.

"... Still- That doesn't- ugh-"

(F/N) cut in, letting you gather your thoughts, stepping forward.

"What exactly is this 'favor' you need?"

His response to that, was to pull out a game cartridge, holding it out.

"Need someone to keep an eye on this so Mr. Tall and Creepy can't get his... uh... tentacles on it,"

You took it, looking at the cartridge, it looked like a Zelda Game, you raised an eyebrow at him as he stood up. It was a long moment before you stood up, huffing a little bit, shoving the game into your pants.

"Fine, but I'm only doing this because you said you weren't going to kill me,"

"... Whatever you say, I'll be back for it once I get that asshole off my trail, see ya,"

You had turned to walk away, back home, before (F/N) suddenly yelled out, grabbing your arm in the process.

"Uh- W- Wait!"

He looked back at them, sighing.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think (Y/N) should know your name? Y'know, you know where he lives and everything!"

"(F/N) it's fine- I don't care,"

He walked closer, head tilting to the side, reaching out one of his hands.

"Neh, I'd say they got a point,"

You looked at his hand, then glared at him, he chuckled and pulled his hand away.

"Fair enough, name's Jeff, Jeff Woods,"

This time when he walked away, no amount of (F/N) trying to get more answers would get him to turn back.