6.

I know (Y/N) has been stupid in this book but you can't really be smart in an xreader with a creepypasta so... yeah, have some braincells, as a treat

also for personal reasons theres gonna be, a lot of ocs. So have fun with that lmao.

(E/C) - Eye Color

(I/Y/N) - Incorrect your name (The person who calls you this doesn't call anyone by their name btw, only use her nicknames as hints)

---

You washed your hands as you stared into the mirror, your (E/C) eyes had bags under them, whether from stress or not sleeping you didn't know. You made note to go to bed early tomorrow, see if that helps. 

You dried off your hands and reached towards the door handle, freezing as another crash came, someone let out a hushed whisper. It was too quiet to understand, but you could see the shadows of someone walking by the bathroom as you quietly took a step back. Eyes looking everywhere as the handle jiggled softly, then violently.

You picked up a plunger from the ground and held it out as the door was banged at, you had chosen the one (1) bathroom in the house that didn't have a shower, just toilet and sink. You thought the stranger might have knocked the door down, but they stopped. A few more hushed whispers followed by a rather young voice speaking up.

"Is Mr. (I/Y/N) in there? ... I don't care Luxury... you know I don't care about names- is he in there?"

You froze, they didn't know it was you, maybe you could get out of this? You took a breath in and spoke with the highest voice you could manage.

"N- No?"

Your voice also cracked, there was a small whisper before the voice spoke up again.

"Alright! Sorry to bother you! Let's go check downstairs,  Eyeye is probably doing fine upstairs!"

The shadows at the bottom of the door faded as the footsteps left, leaving you standing dumbfounded in the bathroom, you slid against the wall and sat down, letting go on the plunger as you stared at the door. Maybe that 'Eyeye' the voice was refering too had gone down the hall? You had to hurry, maybe (F/N) (And BEN by vicinity) were in danger.

You brought the plunger with you as you left the bathroom, looking up and down the hall before hurrying to (F/N)'s room, pushing the door open, to see the window open, but no sign of anyone inside of the room.

"(F/N)? ... BEN? ... Are you guys alive?"

No response, you walked towards the window and looked out it, the bushes under the window were disturbed, a scrap of cloth caught in it. You looked back towards the door before slipping out the window, still no one. You just had to make sure they weren't hiding on the roof before jumping into the bushes yourself.

You carefully crawled around the roof for a few moments, freezing when you heard the tell-tale shuffling of someone crawling onto the roof with you. No more going out from the front, which was bad, there was no safe way down except for that bush. You had to lure the person here with you away from there, or wait for them to leave.

You hunkered down, watching the person stand up, they were taller than you, you could tell that even from where you were. They turned their head straight towards you as you pressed further against the ceiling, hands sweaty and you gripped tighter onto the plunger. They took a step towards you, before something hit their head. A familiar (And only at this time, wanted) voice coming from below.

"HEY! TELL THAT TALL BITCH I GOT BEN BACK!"

Another thing was thrown, but it missed by a longshot and landed next to you, revealing it to be a pinecone. The person stared down at who you could assume was Jeff, before turning around and staring directly at you, deciding to go after Jeff when another pinecone hit them.

"SHIT- UH- YOUR WELCOME!"

You scurried to look over the roof, watching Jeff hop over the fence, the stranger following after him at a concerning speed. But as far as they were in your sight, he managed to outrun him. 

"Aw! Eyeye got distracted! I guess we should go tell Mr. Tree? He won't be too happy we couldn't find BEN,"

"... Roof..."

You looked down to the door, to see who must have been the two from earlier, one of them was a little girl with gray skin and white eyes that bore into your very soul. The other one was a lanky young man who had eyes freckled over his skin. All of them staring up at you. The girl waved, smiling up at you.

"Hello Mr. (I/Y/N)! No worries, your friends okay! They're just at the neighbors! But we have to go now, bye-bye!"

They vanished before your eyes, the only hint that they had even been there was a red footprint, that you wanted to pretend was just paint.

You stayed sat on the roof until the cops arrived, (F/N) was with them, they were quiet. 

You didn't think it was paint.