11.

Everything was a blur- both because of your current lack of glasses, and due to the adrenaline coursing through your system. The colors you could make out were red, and something was gross and crunchy under your fists.

Someone whistled sharply. A yelp of surprise from someone later, a sharp pain stopped your right arm from punching (S/N) again, and you were pulled away from her with a surprising amount of force. You stumbled and fell back, hitting your head against the ground.

You stared up at the sky as people rushed around you, a blur you recognized as (F/N) appeared above you. They spoke quickly, panicked.

"(Y/N)?! A- Are you okay- you didn't hurt yourself, did you? Crap- Let me look at your hand-"

They grabbed your hands, you quickly pulled out of their grasp, your hands hurt. You could imagine the bruises. They wrapped their arms around you and pulled you up, something wet pressed against your cheek.

"I- I'm going to put your glasses on you- stay still for a second,"

You held your breath to still yourself, and the world came back as (F/N) place your glasses back on your face. They were cracked. Behind them, you could see Sam leaning over (S/N), who you could, regrettably, see was still breathing. You let out your breath, curling into yourself as you began to shake. Your shaking drew tears to the corner of your eyes, one hand pressed gently against your back caused you to start sobbing.

Jeff took (F/N)'s place, signaling that Carrie wanted to talk to them, he held your shoulders as you bawled. He didn't say anything until you stopped crying, lifting up your right arm to look at a bite mark, blood smeared over it. You stared at it, then to the source of the damp spot on your cheek, to be met face-to-muzzle with the largest Husky you had ever seen. It barked, licked your face, and smiled, looking awfully proud.

"... He doesn't have Rabies,"

Jeff put your arm back down, rubbing the back of his head as the Dog trotted around you and sat down next to him, tail wagging. You could see its teeth, stained with your blood, gross yellow peeking out from underneath the red.

"I don't have anything clean for your arm, though, so I would probably keep it off the ground,"

He hadn't let go of your arm yet, nor had he looked away from it, he was getting your blood on his hand. You continued to stare at the Dog; its smile wasn't natural, far too large for any regular dog. You had never seen a Husky in person before, but you didn't think their eyes were supposed to be so blue. The Dog barked, far too deep, almost similar to a human mimicking a dog, but not quite.

Jeff looked between you and the Dog, resting your arm on your knees and reaching over, scratching under its chin. It somehow smiled wider at the contact, tail thumping against the ground as it lifted its head up.

"His name's Smile, he's either from Hell, or Ohio, I haven't decided which one makes more sense, yet,"

"Hah..."

Smile's ears perked at your quiet laugh, leaning away from Jeff's scratching in order to approach you. His jaw shifted, popped unnaturally, opened, and a purely human voice came drawling out from the Dog.

"Sorry about your arm,"

You blanked, staring at Smile, the Dogs jaw shut again before he turned and walked over to join Sam by (S/N). You looked at Jeff, he looked at you, you looked at Smile, then your arm, then back towards Jeff.

"I think he learns from his picture,"

"Wh- What?"

Jeff simply shrugged, helping you stand to your feet after you stumbled the first time. He patted your shoulder and wiped a speck of blood off your cheek with the sleeve of his hoodie. You stepped away from him and looked down, your hands were stained with blood, you could see bruises beginning to form. Your shirt was covered in small specks of blood, you could easily imagine your face was in a similar state.

You shook your head, running your hands through your hair, Jeff reached out, before retracting, he still had your bat.

"You should have let me used it,"

"You have a life, last thing you need is a murder on your record,"

"I don't care about my fucking record,"

"..."

You stared at him, gripping your hair with your hands, tugging at it as you breathed in, frustration growing.

"You're a fucking hypocrite, I read the newspaper I know what you did to y-"

Jeff grabbed your uninjured arm and yanked, pulling you closer to him as he snarled, his eyes boring into your soul. (When did he take his surgical mask off?)

"Don't. Compare what happened then. To this."

He tightened his grip, digging his nails into your arm, before letting go and shoving you away, scratching his head as he continued.

"Plus, my brother isn't dead, he survived, that just wasn't made public until he got better,"

You looked at the red mark on your left arm, then at the bite mark on your right, your eyes began to blur from tears again. You tried to kill your sister, you tried to kill your sister over a fucking serial killer. You had her blood on your hands, it was sticky and gross. You knew where the river was from here.

You took a step away from Jeff, breathed in, and breathed out.

You turned with your back to (S/N).

You ran. Jeff yelled after you.