13.

(I/Y/N) still stands for incorrect your name, just like, a shitty nickname

picture is what the Nirvana looks like

Ask me about her she is one of my silly blorbos:)

---

You couldn't run for long before your legs gave out and you went tumbling again, instead of landing in a riverbank, you slammed into a giant tree, then to the ground. You looked around, seeing nothing but the crack in your glasses and darkness. If you weren't lost before, you sure as hell were now.

You pushed up against the tree, staring up at the sky through the tree line, one hand pressed over your shoulder. Your blood was warm; it was going to stain your shirt.

You didn't close your eyes. 

You weren't about to fall back asleep.

You had to stay awake. You had to stay moving. 

Your eyes closed for a few moments before you forced them open, those few seconds seemed to be all if took for someone to find you. The little girl from (F/N)'s house stood in front of you, smiling as you jumped and tried to stand up.

"Don't move. You'll hurt yourself."

Your body moved against your will and slumped back, she walked forward until she was standing in front of you, looking down as you looked up. Her smile never faded, but her eyes showed concern.

"Aw, Eyeye sure did a number on you didn't he? He's so rude!"

She poked your shoulder, you jolted from the pain, suddenly able to move again, she was far to close for you to stand up, and you didn't feel like trying to shove her away.

"Who- Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Nirvana! And your (I/Y/N)! I knew that,"

You opened your mouth to correct your name, but she placed her hand on your head, white eyes staring into your soul. When she spoke again, the forest was a bit brighter, like the sun was rising. 

"Do you want to go home?"

You opened your mouth, snapping it shut when something snapped near you, Nirvana continued to stare at you as you looked over.

Something was watching you; it was bloody and distinctly not a person. It had its eyes on you, stalking forward, only stopping its approach when Nirvana spoke. She sounded annoyed as the creature stopped.

"Leave us alone, Leafy,"

It growled before backing away in a painful way. It resembled a puppet, moving uneasily and limbs cracking as if it had no control over its body.

You looked back towards Nirvana before properly responding.

"Y- Yes, I want to go home,"

She smiled wider before placing her hands over your eyes; the feeling of wood against your back suddenly vanished, replaced by the feeling of falling as your back hit the grass. She moved her hands away, and was now standing above you as you stared at the sky, the sun was rising.

She stepped to the side of you as you looked around. You were lying in your backyard. She was gone when you looked back. You looked back up at the sky.

How the hell were you home? Who was that? Why didn't she stop smiling?

Where was (F/N)?

... Where was Jeff?