7.

don't mind (F/N) their mom got knocked out and is now in the hospital.

also (Y/N)'s house is based on my childhood home, so.... ther'es that, i guess

---

"You know you should ask mom and dad-"

"I don't care, give me my glasses case back,"

"You're going to get in tr-"

"Trouble this dick. Give it back,"

(B/N) stared at you for a few more moments, before shrugging and handing back your glasses case, you led (F/N) to your room after he stepped out of the way. You could hear the front door closing as he left the house. 

(F/N) sat down on your bed, eyes red from crying, still shaking from both the cold and fear.

"... We uh, had meatloaf for dinner, there's probably a bit left if you want me to go get you some,"

A pause before they nodded, you threw one of your blankets over them before walking towards the door, glancing behind yourself one more time before you left.

"If there's none left do you want some cereal?"

"... Cinnamon,"

With that, you left your room and headed out to the kitchen, (S/N)'s door was open, and you could see her shit scattered around. She hadn't bothered to try to grab anything that wasn't her drugs when she was kicked out. Not wanting to think about that whole fiasco, you hurried down to the kitchen.

Sure enough, there were some leftovers in the fridge, one plate had your name on it, with a small note from your mom.

'Sorry about dinner, here's some leftovers for when you get home - Love Mom'

"..."

You grabbed the plate and put it on the counter next to the microwave, glancing outside the parts of the kitchen window you could see out of. Your dad still hadn't found the time of day to get it fixed. Not like many people had a reason to be in that part of the woods the kitchen faced. That was probably his reasoning for delaying it.

You shook your head and pulled the foil off, shoving the plate into the microwave and setting it for two minutes, before leaning against the counter and staring into the living room. Your eyes snapped back to the window at you heard someone walking onto the deck. 

You paused the microwave and looked through the gaps in the window, no one was there.

"Fuck... I should see if she has any anxiety meds in her room still,"

You continued the timer, chalking the noise up to your already stressed mind, not paying it any more mind.

Luckily, there was no more porch noises, so you finished heating up the food and brought it upstairs, finding (F/N) now sitting at the edge of your bed, their phone plugged in, scrolling through it with an annoyed expression.

"You good?"

"Fine, just... it's 3 in the morning and- and people are /already/ asking me if I'm good,"

"Damn, didn't know so many people had the same sleeping schedule as us,"

"Hah... Guess so,"

They still looked uneasy as they took the food, placing their phone on the blankets piled up at the foot of the bed. They were quiet, you didn't want to stress them more, so you scrolled through your own phone, ignoring any messages you got.

"D- do you think those guys were working with uh- what did BEN call him... 'That guy in the woods'?"

"Seemed like it, I could kind of here two of them talking from the roof, one of them mentioned a 'Mr. Tree', she could of been talking about 'That guy',"

(F/N) glanced up, blinking, before they looked back down at the plate, you gave them a questioning look before they continued.

"The uh, little one came up first, I think the other one was knocking out mom, she told me to hide, BEN grabbed my entire console and threw it out my window when he saw her,"

"Huh..."

The other one... There was three if you remembered correctly, the two downstairs, and the one who had run off chasing Jeff. You figured that the one on the ceiling with you had come up after (F/N) was hidden.

"Yeah, I think the little one knocked on the bathroom, she didn't seem to care or know if I was the one in there. But she knew I was on the roof after that guy chased Jeff,"

They went quiet again, putting the fork down and placing the plate next to them, looking up at you with wide eyes.

"Th- there was a third one?"

"Uh- Y- yeah, but d- don't worry! He uh- he just kind of followed me onto the roof and then jumped off it, I /think/ he was just looking for BEN,"

"Fuck..."

They rested their face in their hands, letting out a shaky sigh before grabbing the plate again, grumbling while side-eyeing you with a glare.

"You chose the worst fucking time to get sick, you know?"

"Wh- hey! Jeff chose a shit house to break into!"