4.

My characterization of BEN (While I'm doing these rewrites) is a minor so please don't be weird

----

You and (F/N) sat at (F/N)'s TV, the game cartridge resting on top of the game console that they had previously dug out of their closet. By some luck, they had the right console to be able to play the game. Now it was up to if you two really wanted to see what Jeff had given you. 

"Do you want to take a look?"

"Yeah, but also I'm still not sure if he was telling the truth."

"Well he didn't kill you, so you have that on you,"

You gave (F/N) a look as they shrugged, standing up off the floor, and turning around

"You make up your mind, I'm gonna go grab us some chips,"

(F/N) left the room, leaving you alone with a cartridge of questionable reality, and a gaming console. You looked around (F/N)'s room, looking at all the posters that covered the wall, some gaming posters, a few cute animal posters, a framed photo of you and them at first day of Senior year. Among other things, when you looked back at the cartridge, you had put it into the console, and had a finger hovering over the power button.

You could hear (F/N) dropping a bowl somewhere in the house, and them swearing loud enough to get a comment from their mom. You took a breath in and pressed the power button, causing the TV to flash for a moment, before a game popped up.

"Majora's Mask... huh,"

"Stupid stairs- oh hey- that's a pretty cool game dude, that weirdo has good taste,"

"I- don't say that, this things probably cursed,"

(F/N) cocked an eyebrow, before turning back to the TV as you opened up the save files.

File 1. BEN. 99%

File 2. Jeff. 76%

File 3. (Empty)

You both looked at each other as (F/N) slowly reached over, and flicked the controller three times, while maintaining eye contact.

"Absolutely not."

"Oh come on, you've never played a Zelda game before,"

"No! I just said that this thing is probably cursed-"

To caught up in trying to keep (F/N) from playing a probably cursed game, neither of you noticed the TV buzzing, and a figure appearing on top of the TV, watching the small argument.

"Well, if it helps either argument, the correct term would be 'haunted', not 'cursed',"

"GAH! Wh- who the hell are you?!"

Sitting on the TV, was a boy, wearing a Link outfit, with a mask strapped over his face.

"File number one, 'ssuming Jeff handed one of you my game? He said he'd keep me away from Slender,"

"Uh- yeah, he gave it to (Y/N), we were going to my house after we talked to him so uh- here we are!"

"We're leaving it here because my siblings would absolutely steal it if given the chance,"

The boy- BEN- according to the file- he chuckled and hopped off the tv, snagging the controller from your grip and turning around, plopping himself down on the edge of (F/N)'s bed.

"Well, you two have fun, I'm gonna try to see if I can finish the game for once,"

Now, at lost for the TV, you and (F/N) went with eating the snacks on the floor, watching BEN play the game that he had just popped out of.