Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys

Alec on the side 😉❤->
Samantha's POV

Have you ever got the feeling for class to end but it doesn't and taking forever?

Well, that's what happening to me right now.

Let's just say that when the teacher came and introduced himself as Mr Liam Anderson, I expected him to say that "this year we will be having a new student, so new student please introduce yourself a bit".

But no, actually the opposite happened. The teacher called me and explained some school stuff that I have to complete and discipline to be maintained, which I already know.

And started to talk about whatever he is teaching now.

I know your thinking that I should probably pay attention to the teacher but no one was pay attention to him either. Everyone was busy with their own work.

I started to feel odd because in our boarding school nothing was like this.

I tried so hard to concentrate but nothing I can do, so I gave up. Yup, for the first time I gave up.

After 10minutes of the teacher's talking the bell rang and I sighed heavily.

Grabbing my backpack I got outside of the class. Ah! Finally first class ended.

Then I saw Emily and Jessica waiting for..me.Oh! I almost forgot, they will help me get to my next class.

I approached them, we said quick hellos. And now we are walking in the ground floor halls going to our second class.

Yes, our next class. Turns out that we have the same class.Yay! Lucky me.

Suddenly Emily asked "so.. Sam, you wanna know about our school? Oh wait, can I call you Sam? Actually Samantha is long name like Jessica but hey! I just said your full name and again-

I was shocked when Jessica smacked her head, but I was more shocked when Emily was rambling so fast.

"Ow!! Bitch!! That hurts like hell!! Emily hissed in pain rubbing her back head and muttering some curses at Jessica. Yeah, she curses a lot.

"Well, I'm sorry but would you please stop talking nonsense and discuss about our school later? Because we are going to be late for history! Jessica glared at Emily.

"I'm sure Samantha will love to hear your talking on lunch time, right Samantha?"

I nod my head and said "Yeah, Emily you can call me Sam and for the school Info..it can wait.

I smiled at her.

Emily said OK and smiled at me.

This whole time during their argument, I tried my best not to laugh at them. They were complete opposites, how the hell they were even best friends?

Shaking away my thoughts we got into the class and this time I actually paid attention.

  --------------------------------------------------------

Time flew by and it was already lunch.

The 3rd and 4th class went slightly awkward because Emily and Jessica were not with me this time.But they promised me they will meet me outside my class room during lunch which is now.

I stepped outside the classroom and was greeted with warm smiles by Emily and Jessica.

We walked into the cafeteria, grabbed our lunch and took the table which was in the middle.

I was getting a strange feeling about it and god knows why the hell I was feeling it. Probably because there were another three empty seats in our table?

Ignoring the feeling, I sat on my chair and started eating my sandwich.

I want to know about this school so bad, so I decided to start the conversation.

"So..Emily, you wanted to tell me about this school right?" she stopped eating her sandwich and smiled so bright.

I looked at Jessica and gave her the look which is "what is happening?" but she just shrugged,rolled her eyes at Emily and  mouthed me "get ready for it".

I was confused until Emily started to 
me about Lakewood High.

"So.. First of all here teachers are fine and awesome if you ask me but not Mrs.Mebbin who is a certified b-I mean not so good with students. You know what I mean right?"

I nod my head with a smile, because I was trying not to laugh and gesture her to continue.

"And our school's swimming pool is extra large and our gymnasium,ugh!!" she groaned.

"Where you have to work super hard until you become sweaty and eww!! I can't even describe it." she rolled her eyes and made a face.

I chuckled "Sounds like you hate to work out."

Jessica suddenly said "Sam, there are lot of things that our Queen Emily hate."

Emily scoffed and again started.

"So.. Yes and basically you will get every information of our school from met, I know everyone here including boys." she said proudly.

"Speaking of boys, where is Cole? I haven't seen him from the morning today." Jessica wiggled her eyebrows at Emily with a mischievous smirk playing on her lips.

Emily coughed awkwardly and said "oh please, I'm so glad he is not here" and rolled her eyes.

I was getting more and more confused, so I decide to ask "Uh..guys who is Cole by the way?"

Jessica started "He is- but couldn't complete because she was interrupted by a loud male voice. What's up with the people today? Everyone is interrupting me.

"What's up babes?!!" says the voice and I turned around to see three really good looking boys are coming and some people were staring at them in awe or in disgust, especially girls are drooling over them.

The voice that has got everyone's attention was coming towards our table. Wait, what?

The boy has light brown hair and his muscles can clearly seen by his tight fitted blue T-shirt, with a black jeans and blue converse shoes.

The second boy who was looking simple has black hair with slight curls and same body like a model, he was wearing a grey T-shirt with black jeans and white converse shoes.

And to mention he was smiling at us?

But suddenly I caught the boy who was in the middle of the boys and let me tell you he was the most handsome boy that I ever seen.

With a messy black and brown hair, he was wearing a black leather jacket inside he was wearing  a white T-shirt with blue ripped jeans and black converse shoes. Why am I getting a weird vibe about him?

His eyes were just staring at mine as he was approaching our table.

Blush crept over my face and I looked away from him. What? I'm not so good with boys.

I turned my head to Emily and Jessica and saw that Jessica was having the same mischievous smirk on her lips and Emily suddenly became tensed.

I asked Emily "What happened? Are you okay?"

Emily nodded and sighed and said "Meet the bad boys of Lakewood high".

As soon as she said that all the three boys sat with us and nervousness caught me again, because I'm not used to unknown people, especially boys.

I was left with many questions in my mind.

But two questions were really affecting me that, why does Emily suddenly became so quiet and if they are really the bad boys of our school then why are they sitting with us?

Hi peeps!
I hope you like the chapter :)
So.. Sam got weird feeling about Alec,do you know what it can be?😕
Till then please vote and comment:)

Love,
-U❤