Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions

Samantha's POV

"You are mean!!! I hate you!" I saw a girl around 6 years, crying carrying her doll which is broken.

"Do-Don't say that." The boy exhaled softly as he was standing with her.

"Go away from me!!" she snapped at him still crying and stood up.

He held her arm and said, "I-I'm sorry, I will buy you another doll."

The age of the boy was maybe seven years but he was very intelligent for his age. But why are they looking familiar?

"R-Really?" the girl sobbed, her eyes held so much hope and innocence.

"Mm hm" the boy nodded.

The girl started to say something to him but suddenly it became blurry and the sound of their decreased.

I can hear someone calling my name,
"Samantha, Wake up!!!"

What? I got startled and opened my eyes. That was a dream.

"What do you want,Dylan?" I groaned.

"Who the heck is Tyler?" he asked and I saw that he was angry and a angry brother is not a good brother.

"He is my friend but why are you asking me now?" I rubbed my eyes.

"He is calling you like for hours." he rolled his eyes.

"Huh? What time is it?" I asked and confused why will he calling me in this hour.

"9:09 am"

"Oh-Shit!" I exclaimed as I remembered that I have to meet him up today.

"What?"

"I forgot that I have to meet him today for our project." I hurried to my bathroom.

"You can explain it to dad!" I heard him before he goes out my room.

Sigh... I hope dad will not freak out again.

And can you believe it? I dreamt about me and Alec's little version. Ugh... I freaking hate him so much.

Doing my business and wearing my outfit I ran downstairs with my essentials.

"Princess, is it a time to wake up?" my dad asked as I sat on my chair.

"I'm sorry dad, I overslept."

"It's okay, sweetie." my mom added with a smile.

"Thanks mom and dad?"

"Yes?" he looked up at me.

"Umm, actually I-I have to g-go to a project." I stuttered.

"Yeah, you can go but who is your partner?" he raised an eyebrow.

Here goes nothing.

"He is E-Emily's cousin, Tyler." I breathed out.

"What? No way I'm letting you alone with a boy all day, whom I don't know!" my dad's voice raised a little.