Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss

Samantha's POV

"Quit staring, your making me nervous." I stated to Kyle who was looking at me from the passed five minutes.

"I will, first start talking."

I rolled my eyes, "What is it? It's not that I have done a big crime."

He sighed and said, "Just tell me what I have done."

"You ruined my outing with Tyler." I said.

"Just admit it, it was a date." he looks at me suspiciously.

"So what if it was then? I can do whatever I'll feel like, you can't control me, I'm not a baby anymore!" I burst out on him.

"Keep your voice low, everyone is staring." he sighed.

"Well, I don't care anymore." I stated and saw him looking at me in disbelief.

"What?"

"This is not you, what happened to the shy, innocent girl that I used to know?" he shakes his head in denial.

"It's me okay? I didn't change on my own, people changed me." I walked out of the cafe and couldn't believe where I got that confidence.

"Samantha,wait!" he shouted from the behind.

"Listen, I don't wanna hear anything okay and you should stop caring every single thing in my life." I said turning to him.

"Do you even know, what you are saying?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just stop caring about m-", "Shut the fuck up, Sam!" he cut me off by grabbing both of my arms and pulling towards him as my eyes widen.

"Do you know why I care about you this much? Why am I concern about the boys you go out with? That's not because your my like my sister, that's because I fucking love you!!"

"Wh-what?" I couldn't believe what I just heard, h-he l-loves me?

"I love you, I loved you since you were young, I-I couldn't tell you because of the fear that me and Dylan's friendship will be torn and your dad will never accept me." he exhaled as my mind stopped working, this is just so much for me.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, should I be happy or... Sad?

"Don't be silent, tell me that you love me! I know you love me too  and I also know that I'm your first crush too!"

"H-how did y-you know?" I asked him in utter shock.

"I read your secret diary." he lightly chuckled, "But that's not the matter right now, just tell me that you love me." he was practically begging me.

"I-I don't k-know, what to say a-anymore." I looked down.

"Princess, I get it, you need time and I will give you time." he smiled at me.

I nodded my head, "Good." he said and with that he captured my lips with his.

Holy shit!!!! It's happening, what should I do? What should I do?!

His lips were moving slowly, I mimicked his actions, his hands went around my waist pulling me close, my arms went around his neck automatically.

Our lips were in sync as he nibbles on my lower lip asking me for entrance, he's not getting it. When I denied, he let out a groan in the kiss as I pulled away.

"You're such a tease." his rested his forehead on mine and breathing way really heavy.

"Maybe I am." I smiled, I can't believe that my dream came true, my first kiss is lost now and it is taken by Kyle, my first crush.

"What the actual fuck??!!!" I flinched away from him by sudden voice.

"How could you touch her? She's mine!!!" Alec growled at Kyle as I saw everyone gathering.

Shit shit shit!!! What am I supposed to do now?

Hey peeps!!
Who saw that coming?😉 They kissed, yayy!! Are you happy??
Alec is furious, what will happen next? I hope you enjoyed this short chapter.
Give me your thoughts in the comment section 👇.
Click the 🌟 and vote.

Next update will be on 12th or 13th August as my exams are starting from day after tomorrow.

Love,
-U❤