Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad

Samantha's POV

"Spit it out." Jessica eyed me suspiciously, when Emily came in the view.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Sam is hiding something from us." She said to Emily.

"How do you know?"

"Alec gave her a bunch of flowers and cards and she's not telling me why." Jessica stated as Emily's eyes widens.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Are you in a relationship with him?" she asks and shook my head vigorously.

"Then? Just tell me already! I'm really getting curious now!" she said, "Yeah me too." Jess agreed with her.

I took a deep breath, "Umm, m-me and A-Alec, actually...." I started to stutter.

"You and Alec what?"

"MeandAleckissed" I said with a speed.

"Say what??!!" they shouted at me in unison.

"Why would you do this, Sam?!" Jessica asked in disbelief.

"Th-That was a su-sudden action and it just h-happened." I sighed looking down.

"Don't tell me you kissed him back!" Emily asks.

I nodded my head slightly as another voice came from the behind.

"Wait, did I heard kiss?" Cole asked happily and kisses Emily on her cheek.

"Hey baby, what y'all are talking about?" he asks her as she sighed.

"Sam kissed your best friend."

"Woah, that escalated fast!" William exclaimed as I looked up-to him, what does it mean?

"Holy Moly! I'm so happy!" Cole said excitedly as Emily looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you fucking serious right now? She lost her first kiss to a player, you moron!" she nearly yelled at him.

How did she know?

"Wait, how do you know that it was my first kiss?" I asked her as she rolls her eyes.

"It's so obvious to found out honey." she stated.

"Yeah so what? Alec is a nice guy, just because he sleeps around doesn't mean he's a really that bad. Then why are you with me?" he says getting annoyed.

"Babe! It was not meant for you!" she whines and turned his face to look at her.

"Class starts in five, better be in time." he walked away from with William as William gave us a apologetic look. We nodded our head.

"I'm so sorry, Emily. It's all my fault that you guys argued about something stupid that doesn't even matter." I apologized to her feeling bad.

"No, it's not your fault. He'll stick around, I know him." she smiled.

"Really?" I asked again.

"Yes, really. Now let's go before Mr. Anderson kills us." she joked as me and Jessica laughed a little.

We made our way to the first class, I didn't saw Alec today. Not that it's matter anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Jess, see you in lunch." I said and made my way to the locker.

I don't why, but something is weird about Jess and Emily today. Like, when I saw her in third period, they were talking about something but immediately stopped when I came, and when I asked, they said it's not important.