Chapter 47: Graduation

Samantha's POV

I'm hot, too hot. When I opened my eyes, it took me a moment to realise that Alec's head is resting on my stomach and hands wrapped around my waist, holding me in a way like I'll vanish any minute.

A smile crept over my face and started to run my hands in hairs, it's so strange, my parents are downstairs and they have no idea he's in my room sleeping like this.

I don't want to disturb his sleep but I started to move slowly, he softly groaned and holds me more tightly.

"Alec wake up, today's our graduation. We can't be late for that." I said softly as his eyes slowly opens, "Mm hmm, tell me about it." he says and rolls over to his side.

"Seriously, get your ass up now!" I said and hit his face with a pillow as he groaned but sat up,

"Fine fine, for fuck's sake don't act like a demanding girlfriend now." he says rolling his eyes as I'm amused at his foul words in the morning.

As I'm about to go inside the bathroom he grabs my hand and pulls me to his chest, "Let's take a shower together." he smirks as I rolled my eyes.

"My parents are downstairs and I know what you're planning so no." I laughed as he huffs like a child.

"Come onnnnn!! Don't be so boring! Please." he pouted and give me the best puppy eyes which I can't say no, so I sighed. His grin widens as pulls me into the shower.

The past few months were so overwhelming for us. After that day in the hospital, Alec broke down again when he was pouring his heart out to me. The contract is off now because Kyle said he'll not do it and I'm very thankful for it. I was discharged a week later, I've also missed so much of my school but due to medical reasons it won't affect my studies

The two of them are really trying to bond, it was really awkward at first because I was sitting in middle of their conversations but it's going away slowly. Alec literally came here with me and didn't went to his house. One day, his father showed up and begged his two sons for forgiveness.

Derek, Kyle's father also came to know about the situation and is handling with much patience. So it was not that complicated.

And now, Alec comes to my house very often. I'm surprised my family are really trying to change things that were before. He was allowed to sleep in the guest room but you know how stubborn he is, he crawled up to me every night.

Today's graduation and I'm a little nervous but as long as I have Alec by my side, that's not going to be a problem.

"Oh my God Alec!" I screamed out in pleasure but immediately put my hands on my mouth, he shudders and hid his face in my neck kissing it softly. Our breathing is racing as he pulls away from me smiling.

"You're really becoming so good at this." he kissed my nose as I blushed hard, we literally had sex in my bathroom while my parents are downstairs, I really hope they didn't heard us. After showering, this time we actually showered, I wrapped the towel around me and he wraps it around his waist, dangling so low.

I couldn't help but admire his body, the way it presses on my body it's literally so fucking hot and I just want-okay stop now!

Going to my closet, I put on my undergarments and pulled a simple floral dress. It is really pretty which goes to my mid thigh and fits my body perfectly.

Alec got dressed in black jeans and a plain white T-shirt, whatever he wears he looks sexy. He came to me and gives me a swift kiss on the cheek. After applying a light makeup, we grabbed our essentials and headed downstairs.