Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend

There is something that I want to tell you guys, please read till the end :)
And no, this isn't about updates, if that's what you're thinking 😂

Samantha's POV

I don't know what to do, I just freaking lost my first kiss!!!

"Th-That was so amazing." he breathed out.

"No, no it didn't happen." I pulled away from him and started to rub my temples.

"It is and you can't change the truth." he said.

"Are you serious right now? You just took away my first kiss!" I burst out on him.

"Wh-what? I didn't know, I-I thought you and Kyle..." he couldn't complete the sentence.

"Me and Kyle what? Slept together?!" my eyes welled up and threatened to fall tears.

"No, I-I thought you guys kissed before, I mean you two are pretty close." he sighed.

"Jumping to conclusions now, are we?" I chuckled and a tear falls.

"Samantha, I didn't mean to, please don't cry. I swear if I could go back at time I wouldn't have kissed you in the first place." he tried touching my arm but I stepped away from him.

"Don't." I said in a stern voice.

"I'm so sorry, Samantha. I really am, tell me what to do-" I cut him off by saying,  "Alec, just go home."

"But Samantha-" I again cut him off, "Just fucking leave Alec!!"

He said nothing and seconds later I heard the front door closing.

I broke down even more, as my breathing was becoming heavier and heavier. Why does it have to be him?
Why god?! Why did you do this to me?!

Suddenly I heard the door bell, wiping away my tears still sobbing, I went to open the door, who that might be in this hour?

As soon as I opened the door, my hands went up-to my mouth automatically, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Ma-Matt?" I said as my lips curved up in a smile.

"Hey babe, I missed you so much!" he says opening his arms for me, I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, I needed this so much right now.

"I missed you too, so much!!" I said and he twirled me around as I squealed in surprise. He let me down and suddenly frowned.

"Wait, were you crying?" he asked and I looked away from him, he knows me so well.

"Samantha, look at me." the authority in his voice made me look at him, when I looked at him in the eyes, the greyish eyes were glaring at me.

I'm in deep shit.

"What did I ask you?" my best friend asked and my voice got stuck. Yes, he is my best friend from New York, Matthew Fitzgerald or you can call him Matt, Matty etc.

You're probably thinking, how am I so close with a boy right? Well, he's gay and my parents know about his sexuality that's why Dad agreed me having a boy best friend.

I immediately hugged him again and started sobbing, "I-I lost my first kiss, Matt."

"Hey, That's amazing Sam, Why are you crying? A girl doesn't cry when she loses her first kiss right?" he rubbed my back in a soothing way.

"Y-You don't know, it was a sudden action when it happened a-and I don't even like him."

"What? Okay, first of all we'll get inside your house then you'll tell me everything from the beginning." he smiled and wiped away my tears.