Chapter 42: Ecstasy

Samantha's outfit^^

Samantha's POV

"Oh my God!! This is so beautiful." Emily screams at top of her voice.

"Alec is so sweet!" this time, Jess said as she examines the ring.

"I wish Cole will be this sweet to me." Em huffs in annoyance and I laughed.

"He is, by the way have you guys thought about college after graduation?" I asked them.

"I'm thinking to stay here, what about you Jess?" Em asked her.

"I haven't decided yet, what about you Sam?"

"Umm, I think I'll go to Boston." I said, Boston is my dream since I remember and my GPA is quite good too.

"Have you told Alec? I thought you guys are going college together?" Em said.

"I haven't given a thought to it. I'll ask him some days after though." I shrugged, tbh it's a little hard for me to ask.

"Uh huh, so I'm gonna make some hot chocolate want some?" Em asked and Jess raised her hand.

"I'll pass." I smiled and went upstairs, with a sigh I laid down on the bed.

Alec hasn't told me what will he do after graduation, what if he wants to go to some other college? of course there's a chance, everyone has their own choice.

He will not freak out when I'll tell him for a long distance relationship, right? Or he will?

"Whatcha thinking baby?" he came inside and laid down by my side.

"Nothing."

"You liar, I know you're thinking some naughty stuff." he smirked and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"You wish." I replied.

"When we are going back?"

"2nd. Why ask?" he started stroking my hair.

"I just miss Florida." I said and he nodded his head before leaning in to kiss me.

I looked at the ring in awe, "It's so beautiful."

"Do you know hard it was to find the perfect ring?" he sighed and I laughed.

"Alec, you didn't have to. It does looks so expensive." I frowned, seriously though if he says it's a real diamond then I'm going to throw myself from the window.

"Okay, but it's a real diamond ring and it's nothing compared to you. So, don't you dare talk about the expense." he says.

I changed my mind, I'm going to throw him outside the window now.

"What the heck Alec?!" I screamed and pushed him as he rolls down and fell on his back. I heard a groan.

"Why would you do that?!" he stands up, rubbing his back.

"Cause you're not allowed to do this! A diamond ring seriously? I can't accept this!" I huffed in annoyance.

"Baby, listen, this ring is a symbol of our promise. Don't worry about the price or anything. Your worth all of it." he said cupping my cheeks and I nod slightly.

"And it still fucking hurts, I didn't knew you were this strong." he touched his back and I laughed, sticking my tongue out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, you're all dolled up now." Jess said adding the last touch on my face.

Is this me? I can't recognize myself. Usually I don't do makeups at all but these two made me agree with them.