Chapter 31: Feelings and Party

Samantha's POV

"Oh my god! That was so fun!" I exclaimed as I laughed so hard.

"It was a accident okay?!"he groaned.

Honestly, I'm laughing so hard right now, like I'm drugged or something.

You were the one who was dancing like a maniac, tripped over and touched her boobs." I teased.

Yeah he did that, idiot.

"Will you fucking stop that!" he yelled in frustration as I laughed even more

"Awe, someone is angry." I grabbed his arm and turned him towards me.

"I'm sorry okay, I was just kidding." I said as he pouted.

"No." he turns away from me.

"Oh come on Alec, don't be little brat now." I rolled my eyes and all of a sudden he kisses me.

"I'm.not.a.brat." he said between the kiss and pulled away making me breathless like always.

"Let's go, I want to show you something." he pulled me towards his car, he gave me my cardigan and I wore it. He went to the back side of the car and I was thinking, what are we doing? It's clear now that we are not "just friends" it's something more.
Should I ask him or not? So many questions were roaming around my mind until I heard someone calling my name.

"Samantha!"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you always zone out?" he raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know and forget it, what were you about to show me?" I asked changing the topic.

He smiled brightly, "This." my eyes went wide.

There was a guitar in his hand, a freaking guitar!

"Why did you bring a guitar?"

"Because, I want you to sing in front of everyone." he said and my eyes went wide again.

"What? Why? I'm not doing it." I shook my head vigorously.

"Now now, don't be a scaredey cat. You should really learn how to come out of your comfort zone." he said looking straight at me.

"But, I'm not prepared." I said quietly.

He puts the guitar down and pulls me closer grabbing my waist, our faces are inches away now.

"I know that you're gonna do great and don't be nervous, I'm always with you." he smiled and pecks my lips. My stomach exploded with butterflies and looked down because I was blushing like crazy.

"Okay." I smiled and he smiled back.

I took the guitar out, my mind was really thinking so much and my hands were trembling again because of my nervousness. I looked at Alec who was going to record the whole thing, he mouthed me 'take deep breaths' so did I and started playing the music, a few people gathered and I again calmed myself before singing.

[A/N:- Play the above song, if you want]

I put my hair up, I slap my lipstick on, I can't decide what to wear
I try my clothes on about a hundred times, I wanna get it right

But as long as I got this perfect feelin' I know that everything will be right
As long as I got this sweetest feelin' my troubles will be out of my sight
La da da da da da da da da da da da, my troubles will be miles away