Bonus Chapter #2

"You got me
Nan neoleul bomyeo sum-eul swieo
I got you
Chilheug gatdeon bamdeul sog-e

Shine, dream, smile
Oh let us light up the night
Ulin ulidaelo bichna
Shine, dream, smile
Oh let us light up the night
Uli geu jachelo bichna
Tonight

Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na"

"Am I interrupting something?" says a voice from behind us and we stopped singing.

"Of course. Get the fuck outta here." Violet scoffs but Aaron rolls his eyes and locks the door.

"Violet let's go. You promised us you'll hangout today and now leave this shit!" He groans in annoyance. In the past days, me, Vi(Short name for violet) and Aaron has gotten pretty much close.

He is finance major just like Vi, so they're like best pals. Alec still doesn't trust him and babbles about nothing but to lecture me. But good thing is that I'm flying to New York tomorrow to meet him!!!

It will be one month tomorrow coming here to Boston, wow time has flew real fast.

"You have influenced Sam in BTS too, aren't you happy with that?" he says pouting, it's true. I have gotten into them a lot and I love their songs way too much now.

"Okay fine, fine. I'm going. Jesus." she exclaims and grabs her jacket. We went to our usual cafe and ordered the same thing and started talking about everything.

"So, how are you coping up with your boyfriend?" Aaron asks all of a sudden, "Fine. It's great actually." he doesn't really talk about relationships cause he's not interested in dating anyone at the moment.

His words, not mine.

"You know what? I'm thinking of moving out!" Vi blurts out.

"What? To where?" I asked with wide eyes, I don't want to be alone in my dorm room. Oh God.

"I don't know. Still debating on what to do." she sips her shake as I sighed.

"Don't worry, if she moves out I'll be giving you company." he winks and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Bitch, give the girl some space." Vi scoffs causing me to laugh, what does she mean by that? They both looked at me like they have seen a ghost.

"What?"

They shrugged and we decided to leave that topic. I just can't wait to meet Alec it's been one tough month without him.

Skip to arriving at New York~~

Some parts are lil PG-13 in here, just saying lol.

My feet took long strides as my eyes scanned the familiar face, within seconds I found him standing wish big smile on his face. I squealed running towards him and immediately wrap my legs around his waist.

 I squealed running towards him and immediately wrap my legs around his waist