Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful

Samantha's POV

"Tell me everything from the beginning." I said and we sat down on the bed, he sighed as he took my hands on his.

"You're going to hate me after hearing this." he sadly smiled and I started to caress his cheek with my other hand.

"No, you're wrong." I said while he sighed heavily.

"It all happened at that dreadful night when Tyler and me were friends..."

Flashback to 1 and half years ago~~

Alec's POV

The music is blasting throughout the house, drunk messes and heavy make out sessions are all over the room.

This is the first ever party thrown by Tyler Lockwood and I'm lucky to have him as my friend.

"Hey man, aren't you going to get laid tonight?" Cole suddenly blurted out, there were two girls slinging around his arms who were looking drunk as hell like him.

"Nah, I think I'll pass." I said sipping my beer which was clearly lie, gazing upon the one girl in this entire house.

"Oh come on! There are so many hot chicks tonight and they are dying to get laid with you, even the gay ones!" he laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Go, fuck yourself asswipe!" William, the wise boy groaned in annoyance.

"No and why would I, if I have these beautiful ladies with me?" he smirked and the girls giggled drunkly.

"I'm gonna kick you in the balls so hard if you don't leave now!" Will threatened him as Cole smirked and went upstairs before saying "Well, bad for you, dumbasses." I rolled my as I finished my drink.

"Bro, I think you have crossed your limits, don't drink more." I said as I saw Will's drunk state, he's been trying to get over this Amelia girl who broke up with him two days ago because she thought he wasn't relevant anymore. They were together for 6months though.

"This is the only thing, that can help me forget that bitch." he said bitterly and I sighed, trust me I can relate.

"Fine suite yourself." I said and went to pour some more beer for myself.

I saw the girl from earlier who caught my eye and she is non other than Tyler's girlfriend, Katie Smith. Yeah yeah, I know Tyler is my good friend and all but she is my type and I'm not going to leave her alone until I get her.

I think I'm saying all these things because the alcohol is getting in my head slowly.

"Hey beautiful." I smirked at her as she was pouring the beer.

"Hi Alec." she smiled sweetly.

"Enjoying the party, eh?" I asked as I poured for myself too.

"Yeah, by the way do you know where Tyler went? I can't find him anywhere. " she asked me as I shook my head in denial.

"Okay." she was about to go when I held her arm, she looked at me in confusion.

"Katie, I want to talk to you and thought maybe we should go somewhere private?" my voice came out husky and I'm sure as hell she got the hint because she smiled at me but I knew what was the meaning behind that smile.

I smirked in victory, we finished our drinks and went to an empty room escaping from others and made sure of it no one saw.

Once the door was locked, we kissed immediately and the kiss turned into a full blown make out session. She was panting and moaning loudly, the alcohol is doing its work. We aren't even our right state.