Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things

Samantha's POV

The cold breeze hits my face as I shiver slightly and blink my eyes a few times and try to remember where am I.

I wiggled in my position to get comfortable as I heard a soft groan behind, he wraps his arms around me pulling me close to his chest.

"Now that's a lovely thing to wake up to." Alec bits my ear lightly as I let out a laugh.

I turned around to face him, he's eyes were already fixed at mine.

"Merry Christmas." I smiled.

"Merry Christmas to you too." he leaned closer to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Not yet mister." I smirked as he groaned. I sat up in the bed as another cold breeze hits my body, the window was open.

As soon as I climbed off the bed, Alec slaps my butt, my eyes widens.

"Did you just....." I trailed off as he just smirked.

"Oh yeah, I just did that."

"Assclown." I rolled my eyes and opened the window with the curtains, outside was still a little foggy and it was currently 7:50am.

"Ughh, close the window. I will get sick otherwise!" Alec said dramatically and gets under the covers, I laughed at that.

"Get up, it's almost 8." I said putting my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my towel as I entered the bathroom.

"I want you out of the room because I'll have to change!" I shouted from inside the bathroom, hopefully he will.

After a long and warm shower, it relaxed my body, wrapping the towel around me, I stepped outside the bathroom.

My eyes widens when I saw Alec standing there with my clothes in his hands, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"A-Alec, I told you to go-" I was cut mid sentence when we came near me and snaked his arms around my pulling me towards his chest.

I'm too embarrassed to look up, I'm just in a towel, it's like my whole body is exposed. I know he's my boyfriend, but still it's really awkward for me.

My heart is beating so fast that it might get out, I started to bite my lips when he leaned down and kissed my collar bone, his lips trailed up and down there sending chills up to my spinal cord before kissing me hard.

"Don't ever bite your lip in front of me. Those are only mine to bite." he said with his stern voice which made me shiver as I nod my head slightly.

He lets me go and went inside the bathroom. He will be the death of me. I quickly went to the closet took out my all the necessary-what the hell?!

Who the hell did this?! Emily! She helped me packed my bag. Oh my God!!!! I'm going to freaking kill her!

I got ready and started combing my hair, Alec came out dressed with his wet damned hair, God he looks so hot.

He caught me staring at him from the mirror and he smirked making his way towards me.

In one swift he turned me around and was about to kiss me when my phone started ringing.

"I'm going to fucking kill whoever that is."he said and I rolled my eyes.

I saw it was Adam, "Hey, Adam."

"Hey Sam, Merry Christmas." I didn't realized it was on loud speaker, when I was about to switch it off, Alec snatched it from my hands.

"Merry Christmas to you too." I greeted him back as I glared at Alec, he just shrugged, this guy is unbelievable.