Chapter 2

Lathaniel
After our shower Tobias and I made breakfast before sitting to eat. I wasn't sure how my friend would react to Tobias but I knew it wasn't going to be bad, however there was no telling with this guy and I didn't want to scare Toby. The last thing I wanted was to scare him and today of all days.

When we'd finished eating I teleported us to the dimension we were supposed to be in. While driving to our destination with a sleeping Tobias beside me, I remembered that I needed to pay another person a visit. So that was going to be our first stop.

"Is this where your friend stays?" Toby asked as he looked up at what was essentially a cotton candy factory specialising in love. The reason I say cotton candy factory is because it's full of pastel colours. Colours that most humans would identify as "girly".

"No, I remembered that I needed to stop by here." I answered as we walked into the building. The scent of love, lust and loss hit me in my face...the smell that was romance. Once the secretary saw me the colour drained from her pink skin. I smiled politely as we got to the table.

"I'm here to see Cupid." I stated and she nodded before telling him. She let us up and we were off to see the Love Baby herself. "This is where Cupid works?" Tobias asked from beside me. "Yep and now that we're together, I have a reason to be here." I said more to myself than him.

It was a long way up, the building was very tall and her office was right at the top, amongst the fluffy white clouds. I was going to teleport us up but stopped when Tobias tugged at my sweater. I looked down at him to see he was red hot and horny. I smirked softly as I remembered what this building was.

It was the place of the three L's. I can handle the love, lust and loss floating around but humans can't-these feelings are meant for them after all. The lust and love were toying with Toby and I must say I liked it.

I didn't say anything. I just turned to face him and slowed down the elevator. I looked him in his eyes before I leant in to kiss him. He kissed back, a fiery feeling erupting at the touch of our lips. I pulled away from his lips and pulled him against me. "What's happening?" He whispered the questioned, struggling to get it out over his pleasure.

"You're reacting to the romance in the air." I answered him before going to kiss his neck. "C-can't you just...make it go a-away?" He asked as his pleasure became increasingly powerful. "I could, but that wouldn't be any fun." I whispered sexily into his ear, allowing my hot breath to tickle his ear.

I got down on my knees and pulled down his sweatpants, revealing his baby blue boxers and his bulge. "Lathan please...please get rid of it." Tobias whined desperately. "With pleasure Kitten." I answered before engulfing him. He moaned sweetly, the sound like music to my ears.

I bobbed my head, heating my mouth up gradually before bringing it down a little. His hands snaked into my hair and gripped it as he began to thrust into my mouth. He began to moan uncontrollably every time I increased the heat of my mouth.

"Fuck." He hissed as his body began to tighten all over. "Lathan!" He screamed abruptly as he thrusted himself right to the back of my throat and came. I pulled back from him and swallowed his cum, it tasted so great.

"Enjoy yourself?" I asked as I got up. He nodded, breathless and weak. I pulled his pants up and kissed his cheek lovingly. "I love you Sunshine." He said lowly and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. "I love you too Kitten." I whispered back and kissed his cheek.

I pulled away from him and allowed the elevator to continue at its normal speed. Soon enough we were at the very last floor and the doors opened, welcoming us. We walked to the floor before going right into Cupid's office.

"Cupid, I have forms to fill out." I said as we got to her table. She turned around in her chair and gaped up at me. "Lathaniel Lucifer, what in hell brings you up here?" She asked cynically. "Don't act like you don't know, I'm married now and I'd like to make sure nothing can touch our relationship." I replied, not amused by her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Right. Like I should believe this human being married you, willingly." She said, cocking an eyebrow at Tobias. "With all due respect Cupid, I'd really appreciate if you didn't ridicule Lathan like that. I did marry him willingly and I love him to the ends of everything in the universe." Tobias told her, looking up at me with adoring eyes. I smiled back.

"Mmm, I see. Well Lathaniel, you qualify, here's the contract." She said and put the papers in the middle of her table. I smiled and sat down, Toby on my lap. We read through it together and signed off where we needed to.

After an hour we could now really say the we belonged to one another and I could say he is mine and I am his.

"Thank you for your time Miss Cupid." I said somewhat politely before leaving with Toby. "Cupid isn't married?" Tobias questioned. "Unbelievable right?" I responded. "Yea...and kinda funny too. Guess coaches really don't play the game." He said and I smiled down at him.

"Thank god we're players." I whispered and he smiled up at me. He held my hand and intertwined our fingers, making sparks fly through me. He leant his head against my shoulder and I smiled softly.

I've never felt more alive.

Hope you enjoyed. Please just note that uploads will be very inconsistent and all over the damn show, school is becoming that thing for me now. But I will try upload and much as I can and whenever I am able.
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay