Chapter 15

Lathaniel
Tobias pulled my hair to get me to stop sucking him off. I looked into his eyes as I moved towards his face. "Let me give you attention too." He whispered lovingly before pushing me onto my back. He straddled me and kissed my neck gently while he ground against me.

Slowly he began to kiss downwards until he reached my naval. He nibbled on the skin for a bit before he wrapped his fingers around my length. His mouth soon followed and he continued with stroking and sucking, driving me mad. His technique had me melting further and further into the sheets of our bed, he really knew how to drive me wild.

I was moaning and grunting uncontrollably. He seemed to be enjoying my sounds of pleasure. "I'll c-cum, if you k-keep going...l-like that." I groaned. He moaned around my length, the vibration making a moan leave me abruptly. He pulled away from me and released my length before straddling me again.

He came down on my length slowly, driving me up the wall at this point. He was so tight and hot, I couldn't get enough of him. He began to bounce up and down slowly, moaning softly each time he came down on me. I held his hips, supporting him as he continued.

"Ah...f-fuck Lathan...I love it, I love it so much!" He shouted in pure pleasure. I bit my lip as I looked up at him, his lewd expression as he went up and down over and over again really got me going. "I-I can't...I'm gonna—ah!" He moaned out as he climaxed, tightening against me. Watching his face and body as he tensed up and let it all go made me follow soon after him.

He laid down on my chest tiredly and breathing heavily. "That was...so good." He huffed before kissing me passionately. I responded strongly, moaning softly as he moved his ass slowly with my member still inside.

He pulled back and kissed my cheek before getting off of me. "Do I have that sex glow?" He asked teasingly as I sat up. I smiled and got up before walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. "Yea you do and it looks gorgeous." I whispered sexily into his ear.

He grinned before turning to face me. He wrapped his arms around my nape and gazed into my eyes deeply. His baby blue eyes slowly let specks of red break through and I smiled before shifting into my demon form as well.

"You know something fun we've never done?" He asked flirtatiously. "What?" I asked, intrigued. "We've never made love as demons." He answered and pulled me into another wet passionate kiss. I could feel as he got turned on again because of kissing me and I could feel myself following suit.

We pulled away from each other and smiled at one another lovingly. "Sounds like something really fun that we could do." I whispered before kissing his neck, biting and nibbling on the sensitive skin there, making him moan. "The d-dinner." He stammered past his pleasure. I grumbled and rolled my eyes as I pulled away from his neck.

"Fine...lets go." I said. "We'll pick up where we left off when we're back home." I added, smirking devilishly. He scoffed in response, amused by that statement. "We won't if we're late and not for a whole week too." He responded before pulling away from me and going to the bathroom.

Foxy.

We'd gotten dressed and made our way to the party, we made it on time too. I was so glad to see that Tobias was feeling a whole lot more comfortable and confident. When we'd gotten there he was so happy and ecstatic, he was a little ball of adorable and excited energy. He mingled with everyone and all of my family seemed to love him.

He made it very hard for them to hate him and it made me smile. Even my most sour relatives couldn't help but be amused by him and actually like him. He needed their acceptance, I could see it in his eyes. As much as he acted as though it was fine he wanted nothing more than for everyone to love him and accept him as one of the family.

He got that tonight and I couldn't have asked for a better gift than his cute smile when he came to me when we needed to go and the way he spoke about the night on our way home.

"I had so much fun Lathan, you're family is fucking great! So big and full of character and personality, why didn't I meet them sooner!" He shouted happily as we drove. I smiled, happy to hear him say that. "We should hold a dinner at the house, have everyone over! Emerald and Mike, maybe my friends if they're up for it! It would be so beautiful." He went on, making big plans for the future. All I could do was chuckle at his excitement and tell him agree.

Then something hit me, something that I didn't want to bring up but that I knew I had to. The only people he didn't think to invite and even after they all semi-made up. His family.

Oof...drama drama.
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay

To Die For. (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें