Chapter 19

Lathaniel
I didn't think I would be so happy to be a dad. I was excited but nervous at the same time, this was a big thing, an incredibly huge thing. When I'd considered all the facts it made sense. It all came together in my head and when I asked around I knew it was possible but I didn't think I was right, but am right. My Kitten is pregnant with our baby.

"Hold the fuck on, how am I pregnant?" Tobias asked with disbelief. "Remember I mentioned that you could become pregnant through using your powers? You wanted this, your powers gave you what you wanted, you wanted to become pregnant." I explained but he still looked confused. "But I don't want a kid...maybe it's your powers that did this." He said accusingly.

"Maybe so but figuring out whose powers it was is smallest challenge to focus on right now!" I shouted excitedly. "You're fucking pregnant Toby!" I added, just as excited. A smile cracked onto his face and he cupped my cheek. "You're so cute when you're excited like this..." He whispered sweetly. I smiled back and pecked his lips gently.

"Are you ready though...we just got married and I know how stressful big life changes can be for you." I asked him as he sat up and I sat next to him. He played with his fingers a little bit before looking at me, his beautiful eyes glistening with love and care and all the sweetness in the world.

"Nothing is as scary as I think when I'm with you Lathaniel. Clearly this is something we both want and if we both want it then it doesn't have to be stressful. I know we'll be good parents, this little babe is lucky to have us and we're lucky to have this little babe." He replied, his voice soft and peachy...happy and excited with his hand on his small baby bump.

"You want to know something cool?" I asked him. "I do." He replied with a curious smile. "A demon and human have never had a kid together, our little one would be the first to have demon and human in them and our little one is going to be here in the next four months." I replied.

"I wonder what our baby will be, this is exciting, we are literally creating a new kind of being!" He shouted ecstatically. I smiled at his joy, I loved seeing him happy. Now he was happy and glowing, it's almost as if he's a new person.

I pulled him closer gently and kissed him passionately. He kissed back with fiery passion, making me moan into his mouth. We pulled back from each other and gazed into each other's eyes. "I love you Toby." I whispered. "I love you too Lathan." He whispered back. "Let's go shopping for baby stuff, we don't have much time before our baby is born." He added happily.

Our baby

Who would've thought we would be having a baby, who would've know that we'd even be together? Regardless of those questions, we're here now. Happily married with a baby on the way.

This is how life should be, not the way a demon lives it and not a way a human lives it. Not fast or slow, just happily. I've never seen my life as the happily ever after kind but, if I think about it...it is.

Tobias pecked my cheek and got me out of my head. I looked down and his eyes captured mine. The happiness he was feeling shown through them like rays of sunshine, beautiful warm rays of sunshine. What had been scaring him before was now nothing, he didn't care and he wasn't concerned.

I smiled at him and pecked his cheek too. "Let's go shopping."

This is our happily ever after.

Happy New Years guys! So this brings me to the end of this series, I hope you are somewhat happy with the series and how it's ended and I hope you enjoyed. Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and sharing where you did. I greatly appreciate it, really.

2019 is going to be a good year and I am very excited for it too. As far as new books go I have one idea for one and I'll be working on it to make it very amazing. I'm going to try do better in 2019. Much love guys 💕.
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay