Chapter 4

Lathaniel
Tobias had been unresponsive since what happened yesterday night. I didn't mean to make him upset, I was just telling the truth. The entire day today all he'd do was walk around and do things like a mindless zombie. I was starting to get upset now too.

I decided to talk to him, I'd given him space for too long. I walked up behind him and hugged him. He closed the fridge and put his cold hands over my warm ones. "What's wrong Kitten?" I asked him lowly, my head on his shoulder right by his ear.

"I can't stop thinking..." He whispered his answer, sounding in pain. I sighed before laying a soft kiss on his neck. "I'm sorry Sunshine." He mumbled, his voice beginning to tremble. "Don't apologise Kitten and don't worry, everything will be okay." I said, hugging him tighter.

He snuffled a little before trying to get me to let go of him. Once I did he turned around to face me and pulled my down a for a wet and passionate kiss. I kissed back, breathing my love into him. I felt his heart begin to pound hard inside his chest as we kissed.

There was that overwhelming love he was feeling last night. The same overwhelming love that was going to get him killed.

I pulled away from him and let him breathe. I caressed his cheek, looking into his blue eyes. "Don't think." I whispered and kissed his forehead. "I love you Sunshine." He whispered back. "I love you too Kitten." I replied, also whispering.

I picked him up bridal style and took him up to the bedroom. He was cuddled up against me, looking up at me with all the love in the world. Once I got to the room I laid him on the bed and took his clothes off, touching him sensually every chance I got.

"Don't think Kitten." I whispered as I leant in and kissed him. He kissed back gently and hooked his arm around my nape lazily. We pulled away from each other to breathe. "I can't not think, the love I feel won't let me." He whispered in response, his hands cupping my cheeks.

"Then don't think for now." I replied before capturing his nipple between my lips making him moan abruptly. "Lathan..." He whispered as I sucked on his nipple. "Take it off." He whispered breathlessly as he tugged my shirt. I pulled away from him and took my shirt off before snapping my fingers so I was completely naked.

I leant back in and kissed his neck gently. He wrapped himself around me and leant into me, opening up like a blooming flower. "Stop teasing me." He mumbled past his pleasure. I smiled and aligned my manhood with his entrance.

I pushed myself into him slowly, making him arch into me the deeper I went. I grunted having reached the furthest point I could go. "I~ah~I love you Kitten." I moaned out and began to thrust into him. "I-I love y-you S-Sun-shine." He stammered with pleasure.

I continued to go into him gently, relishing in the feeling of his walls pressing down on me. There was something about this that was so sweet, it made me realise just how much I loved Tobias.

I didn't want to lose him but I didn't know what to do. The situation was tricky, but I had to enjoy this moment. This moment that I wasn't sure would happen ever again.

Tobias held my cheeks, making me focus on him. "I'm...I'm c-close." He stuttered, pleasure flooding his body. He pulled me closer and kissed me, making me swallow all his moans. I kissed him back gladly, enjoying the feeling.

Before I knew what was happening my entire body tensed and my toes curled. We continued to kiss and let our other parts do a thing of their own. We pulled back from each other to breathe and went back in a second later, then we both climaxed, holding each other tightly.

We pulled away from each other to moan out the pleasure that was hitting us in powerful waves. My heart was racing, his was too. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I love you."

As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay