Chapter 12

Tobias
It'd been two days since my first few souls and I was hungry for them again. I didn't want to kill anything, seeing what I did to those poor animals to get their souls disgusted every part of me that's still human, though I felt a rush a little too exhilarating to stop. I couldn't help it.

I think Lathaniel was noticing my behaviour. I was acting like a crack addict having withdrawal symptoms. I could sense his concern but at the same time I knew that he knew this was something I had to go through as a human turned demon. I needed to decide for myself what I was going to do and that was fair.

I asked for this, literally.

"Having a hard time Kitten?" Lathan asked as he came to sit next to me on the couch. I nodded as I was thinking and didn't want to break my chain of thought. I desperately needed to set boundaries for myself and have some kind of morals. Though, it really is easier said than done.

"Kitten, maybe you can ask my father to help you. My parents want us to come for supper for you to meet the family and for them to welcome you as a new demon, you could talk to him there." Lathan said and got me out of my thoughts. I looked at him with hopeful eyes and smiled. "I'll do anything to understand how to be a demon and be the best one for myself." I said.

"That was a better response than I thought...well I suppose I should warn you if we're going." He responded sounding surprised. "Warn me about what?" I asked him with confusion in my voice. "My parents mostly want you there so they can try brainwash you into having a child." He answered.

I looked at him with a look than that said, "what the fuck are your parents smoking?". "You're a demon now, dad needs a heir that is close in family blood and mom wants a grandchild. They see an opportunity." He said, answering my unasked question. I thought about it for a second, he did say that he wanted me to have his babies one time.

"Well...do you want a baby?" I asked him carefully. His cheeks went up in flames and it was one of the most adorable things I'd ever seen. "I...do you want one?" He asked me, sounding very embarrassed about talking about it.

I smirked devilishly and shifted closer to him. He looked at me as if I were crazy and I chuckled a little. I straddled him and kissed his neck, making his breath catch in his throat. "Tobias..." He managed to choke out. I stopped kissing his neck and looked into his eyes. "I don't know if I want a kid but if you do we can think about it together." He said, finally getting a grip of himself.

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I don't know either, a kid is a big responsibility and I've just become a demon...I don't want to think about a kid right now. That's a whole weight I don't want to carry right now, y'know?" I responded as I played with his hair. "I get it. I won't make you do anything you don't want to, no one will make you do anything you don't want to." He whispered lovingly and kissed me passionately.

I returned the kiss and let my body relax against him completely. My hands came down from his hair to caress his cheeks as we kissed. His hands travelled down my sides to the hem of my shirt and slowly crept back up from underneath my shirt.

His warm hands against my cold skin sent fire and electricity through me in waves. Small fiery and electric waves from his gentle fingertips. Slowly, he began to shift us into a laying position until my back was resting in the couch and he was on top of me.

He pulled away from my lips and kissed along my jaw before going down to my neck. At the same time that he pulled away I let go of his face and rested one of my arms behind my head as the other fell to hang from the edge of the couch.

He snapped his fingers and my shirt disappeared, leaving my bare chest exposed. His lips moved to my right nipple and he sucked and bit it. I moaned softly and let him do what he wanted. He moved to my left nipple and gave it the same treatment as the right. He pulled away from my chest completely after a minute or so and looked at me lovingly.

"I love you, I really fucking do." He said before laying his ear over my heart. I smiled as a wam feeling began to erupt inside of me. "I love you too Sunshine." I whispered back as I put my fingers in his hair.

Hope you enjoyed!
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay