Chapter 18

Tobias
Nauseated, when was the last time I felt sick like that with no obvious cause? Could I be pregnant somehow? No...no, Lathan said it can't happen just out of the blue, I'd have to want it and I sure as hell don't think I want a baby. No this is something else, maybe an effect of me transitioning...but it can't be that serious can it?

"Alright, I made everything in the kitchen. We're going to stay up together and have some fun, we'll watch movies and eat to our hearts content–think about something else for a while." Lathan announced as he came back to the couch. He snapped his fingers and all the food he prepared was on the coffee table which had moved close to us.

I smiled at Lathaniel, this was sweet. I tapped the space next to me on the couch and he sat down happily. I put the blanket over the both of us and snapped my fingers, putting us both in our pyjamas. I pulled him close and kissed him passionately in thanks. He kissed back strongly making me moan gently. We pulled back from each other and heaved.

My mind felt better already, clear almost. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. "What movie do you wanna watch Sunshine?" I asked him as I grabbed the remote. "Anything you want." He responded sweetly making me smile. I snapped my fingers and my favourite movie began to play, instantly the time seemed to move so much quicker.

We ate and cuddled, laughed, cried and laughed again. What I was stressed about was beyond me at that point, it was almost as if nothing had been bothering me in the first place. After the third movie we fell asleep together on the couch.

In the morning Lathan wasn't next to me and I was in bed and clean. I got out of bed and just as quick as I was up I plopped back down on the bed, feeling dizzy and nauseous. I moaned in discomfort as my stomach twisted disgustingly before bolting to the bathroom and throwing up.

I really hated this.

When I was done I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to discover Lathan pacing in the hall like a maniac. He was mumbling profanities to himself while aggressively smacking his forehead. I stood and watched him for a second before clearing my throat.

"Morning Sunsh—" I tried to speak but he cut me off by teleporting me to the couch and pulling my shirt up to examine my stomach. He put his ear to it and it was only then that I realised the small bump there. Was I getting fat?

"Holy shit, Tobias...I didn't think I was right." He said quickly as he looked into my eyes. There was a wild look that glinted in his crimson eyes, one I'd never seen before. "Lathan...are you okay?" I asked him as I sat up slightly.

"N-no...I was hoping I was wrong about this, praying really. I-I left no stone unturned when I woke up, I asked my mother, I asked my father, I consulted a doctor in the underworld and everything lined up. Your feelings of immense stress starting a chain of nausea and vomiting..." He said, again speaking quickly.

"What are talking about, I don't understand." I responded. He looked me dead in the eyes and a smile cracked onto his face. It was half a nervous smile and half a joyful smile. He moved closer to my face and knelt down so he could look at me properly. He grabbed my hands in his and whispered words I never thought I'd hear from him.

"We're pregnant."

Check the tags, *wink* *wink*
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay