Chapter 10

Tobias
Lathaniel kissed me down my neck and I felt every inch of his lips on me every time he left a kiss. He kissed my mark and electricity shot through my body like a bullet through paper. I moaned at the feeling and bit my lip.

"Lathan." I whispered as an idea came to me. His lips left my body and he looked into my eyes. "Yes Kitten." He responded. "Let me mark you." I said, my voice going down in tone. He smirked before going back to my skin. He kissed and sucked on my nipple making my heart beat out of control.

"Ah, L-Lathaniel...I'm serious!" I moaned out as his mouth went around my length. "So you want me to stop?" He stopped and asked with humour in his tone. "N-no...don't stop." I replied as I gripped his hair and pushed his head back towards my needy length.

His lips separated slowly, teasingly, as he took me in. I throbbed as he took more and more of me. He was driving me absolutely insane. So much so that I became a heap of mush when he stuck a finger into me, without warning.

"F-fuck...Lathan, I want m-more!" I moaned out in desperation. This foreplay wasn't enough for my liking, I wanted him inside me. I wanted us to make love. He pulled away from me and looked at me. "Please...please fuck me..." I said, my voice quivering with vulnerability and innocence-two things he couldn't resist when it came to me.

He finger left me and he moved up to my face, hovering above me. I could feel his length against my inner thigh. "You want me inside you?" He asked, his voice low and sexy. I nodded, biting my lip to keep from screaming. "How bad do you want me?" He asked me as he littered kisses along my jaw and neck.

"R-really bad..." I replied, my voice coming out in shambles. Lathan kissed my neck and bit it gently as he slowly began to enter me. My head went back as a moan rose to my lips. Once his manhood ever so gently slipped past my prostate that moan came out softly.

"Lathan...please, d-don't tease m-me l-like~ah~that." I moaned out desperately. "Why not? You're mine to tease forever Kitten." He responded darkly. I smiled softly at that. I pulled him into a kiss and he melted into it as he slowly began to thrust, in and out.

He was being dangerously slow and gentle, almost like he was afraid to hurt or break me. I liked it though, it still felt amazing.

Lathan flipped us over and let me have control. I began to move up and down slowly then gradually picked up the pace, it got to the point where I was slamming myself onto him. I was loud and he was too, it was great.

Feeling him inside of me and just knowing I get to have this forever, it's amazing.

Before long I'd finally reached my limit and Lathaniel's had reached his too. With one last hit to my prostate I released and so did he. It felt like a volcano erupted. I could feel the sensations of the orgasm pulsing through me continuously.

I heaved as I rested my hands on his chest for support. "God...that felt amazing." He whispered. I smirked down at him tiredly. "You're telling me." I responded. I got off of him rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I all of a sudden got this feeling of insatiable hunger.

Lathan followed me to the bathroom and stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame. He watched me as I brushed my teeth, used the toilet and started the shower. "And now?" He questioned me just as I got in. "I'm hungry." I answered simply as I got into the shower.

"We just ate Toby." He said and surprisingly, I heard him loud and clear. "I know...this is a different kind of hunger." I replied. "I think I satisfied your hunger just now." He responded stupidly. I rolled my eyes at the amusement in his town. I looked at him through the shower curtain.

"It's not that hunger either." I deadpanned. He chuckled and got into the shower with me. We cleaned up and got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist only to have Lathaniel stand behind me and wrap his arms around my waist to fiddle with the towel.

He kissed the back of my neck and put his lips right by my ear. "We'll start small." He whispered and I smiled. I turned and kissed him. He kissed back and practically melted into me. "Let me get some practice before my first time." I whispered back suggestively as we pulled away from each other.

"What kind of practice?" He asked me. I smirked and grabbed his hand before pulling him to bed. "We already did this, not that I can't go again." He teased. I scoffed and sat him down on the edge of the bed. I sat down next to him and looked into his beautiful eyes.

"I want to practice on you, let me mark you." I said lowly. He smiled. "Fine, but you'll have to cook for me for the whole day tomorrow." He bargained. "What, why?" I questioned. "I'll be in so much pain from you biting my neck." He teased making me roll my eyes. "Fine, I'll cook tomorrow." I agreed.

He smiled. "Good Kitten."

Hope you enjoyed!
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay