Chapter 9

Lathaniel
"I can't get you in..." Emerald heaved after trying to get me in for the fifth time. "What do you mean? What's happening?" I questioned as I began to lose my shit. "There's some kind barrier and I can't get through it." She answered.

My heart caught in my chest. How was he going to know which door...

"O-okay...try and get my voice in...do you think you can do that?" I asked. She nodded before doing her thing. "You're in, he can hear you." She said. I took in a breath and spoke.

"Tobias...Baby I can't get in but I'm behind the right door, just follow my voice Kitten." I said to him, whispering in his ear. "Go through the door my voice is coming from." I repeated over and over before Emerald lost the connection.

I pulled away from him and stepped back. "He's going to wake up." I said out loud. Mike looked at me and nodded, consoling me. "You did good Lathan." Em said as she hugged me.

We waited a few minutes and then it happened. His skin became pale and his hair darkened slightly. I smiled and moved closer to him. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it hard.

"Come on Tobias, open your eyes." I said lowly. Slowly his eyes began to open to reveal his eyes. My smile widened. When his eyes opened completely the first thing they landed on was me. His eyes were beautiful, they were a mixture of red and light blue.

"I made it...I made it Lathan!" He shouted as he realised what had happened. I smiled and nodded before pulling him into a tight hug. He hugged back and Emerald and Mike joined as well.

"Thank you guys so much." Tobias mumbled happily. I squeezed him tighter and felt like I never wanted to leave his arms again. Eventually we all pulled away from him and his now red cheeks were stained with tears.

"Oh god, I'm so happy." He breathed out as he looked at his hands. He got up and hugged Mike and Em in thanks. I smiled at this moment and knew I'd remember it for centuries to come.

After having some food Emerald and Mike left and it was just Tobias and I. "How are you feeling?" I asked as I did the dishes. He didn't answer me so I turned around and when I did he was gone. I stopped washing and smiled as I heard his heart beat starting up.

He was trying to get himself "alive" again. I snapped my fingers and appeared in our room to see him in bed, moaning softly. "Toby, want some help?" I asked lowly. Before I could answer he came and screamed out. I smirked. Once he'd calmed down he opened his eyes and looked at me, he was in his demon form and his eyes were glowing.

"I don't need help, but you might." He whispered as he snapped his fingers and got rid of my clothes to reveal my growing manhood. I looked down and smiled as my length twitched in need for him. "Getting the hang of things I see." I said before getting into bed with him.

He straddled me and ground against me slowly. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from moaning. "Where's this coming from Kitten, first few hours a demon and you want sex?" I questioned him. He smirked devilishly at me and came close to my face. "I want to feel alive." He whispered before kissing me passionately.

I kissed back and I must say, it was the best kiss I'd ever gotten from him. He pulled away from me and gazed into my eyes. "Show me your eyes Sunshine." He whispered before leaning in to kiss my neck. I changed to my demon form and felt him smile against me. He pulled away and smiled sweetly.

"I love those eyes of yours." He whispered happily. I smiled back. "I love you." I replied. "I love you too." He said back before going underneath the blanket. Before I knew it he wrapped his wet mouth around my length and I moaned softly.

He sucked and bobbed his head, driving me absolutely insane. Then he did what I'd do to him. He heated up his mouth cooled it down ever so slightly and that was enough to send me into overdrive. I began to moan like a maniac at how good his mouth felt around me.

Though...

I wanted something a lot tighter.

Spicy...hope you enjoyed.
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay