Chapter 5- The New Rogues

MacKenzie's POV

"This is from a security camera inside Iron Heights." Joe says, showing us a video in the cortex. I have Cisco tighten the straps on my wrist protectors as I listen, sitting on the floor in front of the chair he's in.

"Forensic analysis indicates that the footage is genuine, no evidence of tampering." Barry says.

"And we're pretty sure this is Doctor Alchemy that did this?" Cisco asks.

"The last thing Clariss said before he died." Joe says.

"Unless someone else killed him." Iris says.

"Like a meta with telekinesis or cloaking abilities." Harry says. "We've got both on our Earth."

"So what do we do now?" Wally asks.

"Our meta-human specialist at CCPD, Julian Albert, he prefers to work alone, but I got feelers out on his investigation." Joe says. "I'm gonna go there now and see if he dug up anything." He says and then he leaves.

"All right." Barry says.

"Okay, well, until then, you guys want to train?" Jesse asks.

"Well, now, we have to think about getting back to our Earth. We've been here long enough." Harry says.

"I've still got a lot to learn." Jesse tells her father. "Your words, not mine."

"I..." Barry sighs. "Fine."

"Well, if you want to train, let's train... speedster style." Cisco says.

***

Jesse and Barry are training in the pipeline.

"Damn, Jesse's almost as fast as Barry." Wally says.

"Velocity's just under Mach 3." Caitlin says as we watch Jesse and Barry run on the monitor. "Heart rate, 100 BPMs. Her vitals are normal."
"Yeah, no, we already know all that." Harry says. "Cisco, we need to test her reflexes. Can we test her reflexes?"

"Patience, Harry, patience." Cisco says. "If anyone's gonna teach Jesse the ways of the Speed Force..."

"It's Barry." Iris finishes for him.

"Thank you." Cisco says.

Barry and Jesse are now finished and they're in regular clothes now as we gather in the cortex.

"Maybe we should stay a little bit longer." Harry says.

"Yeah, I guess so." Jesse says.

"It's gonna take some time to master your powers, Jesse." Barry says. "You'll get the hang of it."

"Yeah, I know, thanks." Jesse says. "Well, since I will be here for a while, do you want to get out of here?" She asks Jesse.

"Where to?" Wally asks.

"Does it matter?" Jesse asks.

"No touching." Harry stammers and Jesse speeds away with Wally. "Not what I meant by staying longer!"

"I should probably get back to CCPN." Iris tells Barry.

"All right." Barry says.

"I'll see you tonight?" Iris asks.

"Can't wait." Barry says.

"Okay." Iris says and she kisses Barry's cheek and leaves.

"Hey, Harry." Caitlin says.

"Yeah?" Harry asks.

"Are you really sure you have to leave?" Caitlin says.

"Just a lot I still have to fix on my Earth." Harry says.