December 9th, 2013

"Can you make me some breakfast?" Sam pouted, walking towards Calum. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her, which made Calum's lips break out into a full smile.

"It's already lunchtime." Calum chuckled. He rested his hands on Sam's hips, trying to stop her from moving around so much. She was in a very, very good mood today and had been playing music and dancing around in the kitchen since the two of them woke up.

"I wanted pancakes." Sam said, scrunching her nose up. "Breakfast food, not lunch food."

"We might not even have the stuff for pancakes." Calum laughed, "But I can call Luke and ask him to pick up some food, he's out now..."

Calum's voice trailed off as he pulled himself away from Sam and walked over to the cabinets, beginning to search through them for the ingredients they would need to make their breakfast.

Sam wished that she knew were everything in the apartment was, since she'd kind of unofficially moved in with Calum and Luke, but she didn't. Calum really didn't care, though, because he loved Sam so much that he didn't mind having to cook her food or find things for her when she didn't know where they were. Calum treated Sam like she was a princess all the time, and Sam loved that, too.

"Cal," Sam spoke suddenly, but Calum still didn't turn around. His back was facing Sam and he was still mindlessly opening and closing cabinets, looking for something to eat.

"Yes, baby?" Calum hummed, still not turning around.

Sam quietly walked over to where Calum was standing and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, pressing her cheek up against his bare back. She didn't say anything more, just stood there for a while, the only thought in her mind being how much she really loved her boyfriend.

"Nothing, nevermind." Sam sighed. She turned her head for a quick second and left a small kiss on Calum's back, which made him laugh.

"Do you want to do anything today?" Calum asked, just wondering if Sam had anything in mind. Sam usually didn't want to go out and do anything special, she preferred to stay in all day and read or listen to music with Calum while he tried to write her new songs.

"I'm fine just staying in, unless you want to go out." Sam shrugged.

"All I really need to do is go Christmas shopping, but that can wait. I know how much you hate shopping, I won't make you come with." Calum said. He knew everything about Sam and was always making sure that he never did anything to make her upset or angry at him, because he loved her that much. He didn't like fighting and the couple hardly ever fought, so Calum didn't want to do anything to risk it.

"Christmas shopping?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah, I need to buy some presents for people." Calum explained, "Like my family and the boys and the girls and you, obviously."

"Oh." Sam nodded. She'd never really done anything like that before, mostly because she wasn't usually in the same place long enough to actually make friends to buy presents for. She hadn't even talked to her own family for two years, so she wasn't going to be spending any money on them this Christmas.

"Yeah, I can do it on my own. Or I might bring Michael, he was saying something about needing my help with getting a gift for Rachel..." Calum mumbled, not even interested in what he was saying anymore.

"I'll go with you." Sam said, almost like she was excited.

"Really?" Calum asked, raising an eyebrow, even though she couldn't see him.

"Yeah, I'll help you. I want to get presents for everyone, too. I've never really done something like that before. Not with friends, anyway." Sam said.