February 19th, 2014

Calum slammed the front door of his apartment closed behind him, not waiting for Sam to come in first. She just rolled her eyes and opened the door herself, heading straight to the living room where she knew Calum would be.

They'd gone out to the bar tonight after a weeks worth of begging from their friends, and everything was going fine until Sam met up with a guy that she was friends with before she moved into town. Calum actually didn't mind Sam and the guy talking so much until he realized that the two of them had clearly hooked up a few times in the past; and Calum began to panic.

"Calum." She said, her hands on her hips as she stood in front of him.

"I'm upset with you." Calum spoke softly and looked up at his girlfriend from his place on the couch.

"I really wish you weren't." Sam said, giving Calum a cheesy smile.

"You're cute but I'm still upset with you." Calum tried to hide a smile by looking down at his lap.

"Calum," Sam whined, walking towards Calum as if she was going to sit on his lap. Sam knew that Calum could never resist her when she sat on him like that, and she thought that they'd both be a bit more comfortable if she did this time, too.

"Don't even." Calum snapped, holding his hand up to stop her.

"Cal, I'm sorry." Sam sighed. She took a seat next to Calum and reached for his hand, but he just folded his arms across his chest and sighed as well.

"And...?"

"I love you." Sam gave Calum a cheesy smile, hoping to put him in a better mood.

"And...?"

"And I don't know what else to say." Sam pouted.

"I'm pathetic, aren't I?" Calum asked, rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"No, you're not." Sam assured him, scooting closer. Calum finally allowed her to grab his hand and intertwine their fingers together.

"You don't even like him, right?" Calum asked, "It's not like you're leaving me for him, right?"

"No, Cal, never." Sam shook her head.

"I just... You've fucked him, haven't you?" Calum asked softly, like he didn't want to hear the answer.

"Once or twice, yeah, but it didn't mean anything to me then and it means nothing to me now." Sam said, hoping that Calum would understand. She really did love Calum and that boy from a few months ago didn't mean anything to her now.

"I feel stupid." Calum pouted. "Like a stupid, jealous, boyfriend."

"You are a stupid, jealous, boyfriend." Sam giggled, scooting closer to Calum. She rested her chin on his shoulder, her lips barely touching his cheeks. "But you're my stupid, jealous, boyfriend. And I love you so much."

"I love you too." Calum grumbled, still feeling like shit. He flopped over and laid down on the couch, bringing Sam with him.

"Don't get jealous over this." Sam said, positioning herself on top of Calum so they were both more comfortable. "I'm not leaving you, I promise."

"I'm sorry for getting so upset." Calum sighed.

"It's okay." Sam said, "You have every right to be upset. I would be upset if you were all over one of your ex-girlfriends too."

"So he was your ex-boyfriend?" Calum whined.

"No, not exactly." Sam chuckled. She ran her fingers through Calum's hair, pushing it up off of his forehead. "I don't really have any ex-boyfriends. I don't normally date people."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Calum asked, turning so his face was buried in one of the pillows laying on the couch.

"I don't know." Sam shrugged, "Maybe."

"I love you, Sam." Calum mumbled, still refusing to look directly at Sam. He really did love her, but there were times that he doubted their relationship because of what Sam had told him about how often she moved around, or how he was her first serious boyfriend, like, ever. He just wanted this to last for a long time, and it scared him when he thought about possibly losing her.

"Cal, I love you too." Sam said, laughing because she'd literally just told him that a few moments before.

"I don't want to lose you, I feel like I'm losing you." Calum turned to Sam, letting her cup his face in her hands.

"Cal, baby, you're definitely not losing me." Sam chuckled. She leaned it and gave Calum a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you, you won't lose me. Ever."

"I feel all sappy and gross now." Calum sighed, raising his hands up so they were covering Sam's.

"So do I." Sam said, scrunching up her nose. "I meant it, though, Calum. You're never going to lose me, no matter what happens."

"I know." Calum nodded slowly.

He pulled Sam closer and captured her lips with his, his hands moving down to her waist and under the hem of her shirt. Sam's hands went to the nape of Calum's neck, her fingers tangling into the short strands of hair. She crawled closer as Calum shifted positions, so Sam was now straddling him on the couch.

"Sam," Calum mumbled against her lips, struggling to even speak while she continued to kiss him. "I think you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Sam was silently for a few minutes, her lips slowly moving against Calum's, and he wasn't sure if she was too shocked to respond or if she was just thinking up a way to reply to what he'd just said. Sam had a habit of just ignoring what Calum said, because he eventually got distracted with what was going on and forgot about what he'd even said.

"Yeah," Sam finally spoke, her lips attached to Calum's neck. "Me too."

-

idk how I feel about this I think it was important but I'm not sure

Amnesia 》hoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara