May 2nd, 2014

Luke and Ronnie stood above Calum, watching him as he laid in bed and tried to pretend he was asleep. The couple looked between each other for a moment before both of them sighed and sat down on the edge of Calum's bed.

Sam left 10 days ago, and Calum hadn't gotten out of bed for anything other than going to the bathroom since. Luke was worried, because Calum hadn't been eating anything or even talking.

He didn't want to talk, or eat, or even live for that matter. He just wanted Sam and now Sam was gone, without really much of an explanation at all. Calum missed her so much that he felt a pain in his chest. And his stomach.

"Calum?" Luke said softly, reaching over and rubbing Calum's back.

"Hi." Calum mumbled softly, burying his face into his pillow.

"How are you doing?" Luke asked. He knew the answer already, he knew that Calum wasn't okay, but Luke didn't know what else he was supposed to say. He'd given Calum his space and now he was worried, Luke just wanted Calum to get better again.

"Awful." Calum sniffed, wiping away some stray tears on his cheeks.

"Calum, sweetie, do you want to come get something to eat with us?" Ronnie asked, pushing some of Calum's hair away from his eyes.

"I'm not hungry." Calum pouted.

"The last time I got him to eat was almost four days ago." Luke whispered, looking up at Ronnie. Of course Ronnie was worried about Calum, too, but she was doing this more for Luke than anyone else. She knew that Calum was important to Luke and wanted to help.

"I don't want to eat." Calum groaned. He didn't want food, he wanted Sam. He wanted her back but he knew that no matter how many times he called her and left voicemails of him crying about how much he loved and missed her she wouldn't come back.

"What do you want?" Luke asked. Calum sat up slowly, wiping his eyes again with the backs of his hands.

"I want Sam."

"Calum," Ronnie sighed.

"Hey, Ron, do you mind if I just hang out with Calum tonight?" Luke asked nervously, hoping that Ronnie would be okay with it. They were supposed to be going on a date tonight anyway, but then Luke decided to invite Calum, and then he decided that he didn't want to go out with Ronnie at all.

"Yeah, that's fine." Ronnie nodded and then stood up from the bed, leaning over and giving Luke a quick kiss on the lips. "Call me later, alright?"

"Alright." Luke smiled as he watched her leave, almost forgetting about Calum being there for a second.

Once Ronnie was gone, Luke turned to Calum. "Let's go get drunk."

*•*•*

About an hour later, Calum was totally faded. Luke had given him straight vodka, which was left over from the last time Michael came by, because that was the only thing they had in the apartment to get drunk off of.

"Luke," Calum slurred, "Luuuuke."

"Hi." Luke laughed at Calum, who kept swaying back and forth on the couch.

"Luke, come hereee." Calum giggled. He scooted closer to Luke, trying to pull him in for a hug.

"No, stay over there." Luke shoved Calum away from him, trying to keep him on the other side of the couch.

"Lukey, I wanna - I wanna kiss you, come here." Calum mumbled, his words still slurred. Luke backed away even more, not wanting Calum to get anywhere near him anymore.

"No, Calum, you can't kiss me." Luke chuckled nervously. He was a little drunk as well, but not nearly as wasted as Calum was.

"I j-just want to kiss someone." Calum whined. "I miss kissing."

"We can find you someone else to kiss." Luke offered. He actually thought that it might be a good idea for him to find someone else for Calum, to help get his mind off of Sam for a little bit.

"I don't what someone else." Calum groaned, and that's when he felt like crying again. Calum felt so empty inside without Sam, he needed her and she'd just left him. Why did she leave? Didn't she love Calum?

"Aw, Calum, it's okay." Luke sighed, slowing making his way across the couch again towards Calum. He wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling Calum a little closer to him.

"She kissed me right before she left, Lukey. How could she do that? How could she just kiss me and leave?" Calum wondered out loud, tears now spilling down his cheeks.

"I don't know, Calum, it wasn't very nice of her to do that." Luke agreed with him, because he knew that Calum wouldn't listen if he said anything else.

"I was a good boyfriend, wasn't I? I bought her food and food." Calum asked, his words still a little jumbled up from all of the alcohol in his system.

"You said food twice, buddy." Luke chuckled lightly, patting Calum on the back.

"That's all I ever bought her." Calum sniffed, leaning over so his head was resting on Luke's shoulder.

"You were a good boyfriend, Calum." Luke assured him. "You were the best boyfriend."

"If I was really the best boyfriend she would have stayed." Calum cried. He slid down so his head was resting on Luke's lap, which normally would have felt weird for both or them, but Calum was too drunk to care.

"That's not true." Luke shook his head. He awkwardly let his hands go to Calum's hair and he raked his fingers through it, trying to comfort him somehow.

"I hate her." Calum mumbled, still crying, still drunk, but telling the truth.

"I know, buddy, I know. It's okay to hate her, what she did was mean." Luke said, making sure that Calum knew that it was okay to be upset with Sam.

"I hate that I love her." Calum whispered, and Luke didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't. He let Calum stay on his lap for the rest of the night, until they both fell asleep together on the couch.

-

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BAD IM SORRY IT WAS JUST A FILLER TO SHOW HOW DRUNK AND SAD CALUM IS GOODBYE