Chapter 2

It was the day of the annual Dingo Dance and the girls were in Blair's bedroom getting ready.

Mila- (sitting on Blair's bed) I really have to wear a dress?

Blair- Yeah.

Jenna- It's kinda like homecoming for those not in school. Well I guess in a way, Hmm.

Mila- I don't see why I can't wear pants.

Jenna- Suck it up.

Mila- You know what- (she says Laughing)

Blair- (pulls a dress out of her closet. Along with shoes.) Well, I knew you'd be stubborn so I already picked a dress, shoes, and accessories.

Mila- Really?

Blair- I know you and your stubbornness. Here (sets the stuff on the bed)

Jenna- (inspecting the dress? It's sooo cute!

Mila- I guess so... I'm wearing spandex underneath though!

Blair- (Laughing) well duh.

Mila- What about you dress Jenna?

Jenna- (grabbing a garment bag that was hanging on the door) I spent all the money I've earned from all the little jobs I've done on it. (She gets it out and pulls out shoes and accessories)

Blair- I like it. This is my dress and stuff, The guys got it for me for an early early birthday. (She shows them)

Mila- I love that color! But I don't envy those heels (She cringes)

Blair- (smiles) It won't be super easy but I'm going to do it

Jenna- (confused) I'm wearing heels though.

Mila- I guess.... I wouldn't trade them for these Converse. (She pretends to hug them)

Blair- (Laughs) let's start with nails and hair huh?

Jenna- Sure.

Blair- do you want me to do your hair Mila?

Mila- I don't care. (Sitting at Blair's desk... Blair starts to do her hair)

Jenna- (looks through the nail polishes and picks one then sits down and starts painting her nails)

After a few minutes Blair does Jennas hair and Mila goes to do her nails...

After that Jenna and Mila do Blair's hair and Blair does her nails then they do each other's Makeup...

Blair- (while doing Mila's makeup) So Jenna, how was your first date with Soda? He came home yesterday extremely happy and he kept on saying stuff like Mickey Mouse is back.

Jenna- It was good. We went horseback riding on this trail that has a little creek in the middle of it.

Blair- Ah yes, Soda's favorite trail to ride on there. Isn't it so beautiful?

Mila- (with her eyes closed and jokingly) So did you guys kiss?

Jenna- (trying to hide her face as a blush rises on her face) Ummm, well we sat by the creek for a little bit and talked and then he got closer and (quietly) ummm yeah we did.

Jenna looks around and waits for a reply. Blair has dropped the makeup brush she was holding with her mouth opened and Mila opens her eyes and stares.

Mila- (jokingly) Oh Jenna! (raises her eyebrows)

Blair- (slowly) Jenna, exactly how did he kiss you?

Jenna- What do you mean, it was just a kiss.