Chapter 7

Everyone gets home and is sitting around. Just then there is a knock on the door.

Ponyboy- (getting really nervous and talks really fast) Oh my god oh my god she's here she's here she's here! How's my hair, how's my face?!?!

Blair- Blonde.

Mila- (sarcastically) As good as it can get. (Whispering to Blair and Jenna) It looks like it's been hit by a truck. (They laugh)

Ponyboy- (Jumps up and runs to the door... he grabs Soda's cologne on the end table and sprays it freakishly... he smiles leaning on the door frame and opens it quickly) Hey. (His colors fades and his mouth drops open) Uhhhh.

Evie- (preppy) Oh Ponyboy I didn't know I was that special to you (looks flattered)

Ponyboy- Ohhhh it's you. (He says awkwardly)

Evie- (goes in for a hug)

Ponyboy- (Looks really scared) Oh..... What?.... coming Darry!! (Runs into the kitchen)

Darry- (from the kitchen) I didn't call you.

Ponyboy- (whisper screaming) Yes you did.

Evie- (confused) I just don't understand.

Blair- Where's Steve?

Evie- Well, Soda asked Steve to spend the night and Steve said it would be fun if I came along too.

Steve- (wobbling through the door with his arms full of bags) 'Scuse me coming through. (He gets in the door wobbles into the middle of the living room and drops the bags on the ground)

Mila/Blair- (glares at Soda)

Jenna- (smacks him)

Soda- What? (Whispers) I thought it would just be Steve.

Evie- (sitting down between Mila and Blair and puts her arms around them... overly preppy) Oh we're gonna have soooo much fun girls!

Blair- (on the verge of crying) I can hardly wait.

Mila- I can't stand the wait.

Blair- (runs to Darry who's now standing in the kitchen door and sobs into his shirt)

Evie- Oh my goodness! Whatever is wrong with her?

Mila- (awkwardly) Oh she's just excited.

Blair- (Sobs louder)

Evie- I've never had anyone cry tears of joy over me! I'm so flattered! (She Puts a hand on her chest)

Mila- Must be weird for you, Huh?

Evie- (gasping) It is!

Jenna- (faking a smile talking through smiling teeth and hits Soda with every word she says, he pushes her hand back every word but she hits him again) Oh-this-is-going-to-be-So-much-fun.

Soda- (trying not the wince) A fabulous time.

Evie- You've been learning vocabulary!

Blair- (turns around and starts lunging towards her) You no good little-

Darry- (grabs her from behind and covers her mouth pulling her into the kitchen)

Dally- Uh Oh! (Runs over and grabs Blair's legs trying to help Darry)

Blair- (fighting to get free and her mouth comes uncovered) Call him that again and I'll beat you, you little- (Darry covers her mouth again her words are muffled... they pull her into the kitchen... muffled voices are heard)