Chapter 8

It's the next morning and everyone wakes up. Evie getting ready to leave. Steve is waiting by the door holding her bags.

Evie- I had so much fun you guys. We should totally do this again sometime.

Blair- I'll have to see what Darry says.

Jenna- (trying to hand Evie the pajamas she gave her) I almost forgot that you need these back!

Evie- (Laughing) Oh no, they're a gift from me to you. (She pushes them back into her hands) all of you.

They look awkwardly at her and try to smile at her. She turns and juts her hip out the side and walks out the door with Steve wobbling behind her with all the bags... they wait till they hear the car pull down the road then they all turn to Soda.

Soda- (awkwardly) Now wasn't that fun?

They take a few steps towards him.

Soda- Heh, guys?

They get closer.

Soda- Do I just stand here awkwardly?

They are almost on top of him

Soda- Oh... (He gets nervous) OH! (He pauses) OH MY GOD!!! (He turns and takes off through the house... they chase him)

Blair- (running through the kitchen) Sodapop Patrick when I get my hands on you!

Soda- (running) I wasn't my fault! (He runs towards his room and starts banging on the door) Ponyboy! Ponyboy!!! Open the door!!!!

Ponyboy- (from inside) What?

Soda- (yelling) OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!

Ponyboy- (opens the door) Wha- (Soda shoves him out of the way and slams the door locking it behind him)

Soda-(yelling from the room) come on girls it wasn't my fault.

Absolute silence from the outside of the door.

Soda-girls?

Nothing.

Soda-( slowly getting up from his hiding place and walking cautiously towards the door)girls?

Again nothing. Not even a peep.

Soda- do you think they're gone?

Ponyboy-( shrugging his shoulders) maybe they gave up.

Soda-(unsure) maybe...(grabs a pillow for protection)

Soda slowly opens up the door and creeps through the hallway.nothing. Walking towards the living room area he peeps his head out from the corner. Nothing. Finally thinking he is safe he drops his pillow and sits down on the couch. Out of nowhere soda is covered in water. Soda then grabs his pillow and tries to protect himself from the Neverending blast of water from the girls water guns.

Blair-YES! TAKE THAT YOU BUTTHEAD!

Jenna-GOTCHA!

Mila-HAVING FUN SODA?!?!?!(laughing)

Soda - I'M SORRY! I GIVE UP!

The girls finally stop and see the mess they just made.

Mila-Well...maybe water guns weren't such a good idea.(looking at the soaking pillow and floor)

Jenna-well... it was in the heat of the moment(smiling guiltily)

Blair-whoops(also smiling)

Soda-(grins) i guess I deserved that. Come on let's clean this up.