Chapter 13

Jenna and Soda walk in to Blair and Mila desperately trying to explain something to Ponyboy.

Blair- No, Ponyboy the truth is that every month when a girl is old enough-

Mila- A special thing happens when-

Soda- What did we walk into?!?!

Blair- Ponyboy doesn't know what happens to girls every month.

Jenna- Seriously?

Soda- (face palms) You've gotta be kidding me.

Mila- Nope. Anyway, so this special thing that happens only happens to girls-

Blair- And sometimes there comes things called cramps and-

Soda- Enough of this. (He sits across from Ponyboy and says point blankly) Look Ponyboy, this is what they're trying to tell you. When a girl matured she has thing thing called her period, it's when she bleeds from her... (He Motions to that area) you know... and sometimes they get these things called cramps and they're very painful and they can be sooo bad that sometimes they can make you throw up. (He stands up and walks into the bathroom... everyone stays there dumbfounded with their mouths dropped... he comes back with a box of pads.)

Blair-(shocked and embarrassed) SODA?!

Soda-sorry Blair ( sheepish) but he has to understand this has been going on for too long.(holds up the box )you see this pony?

Ponyboy-uh...yah

Soda-in this box there is things called pads.pads are used by girls when they are on their period, commonly referred to as their "time of the month" . Don't refer to it that way all the time it just might get you punched in the face so...i advise against it. on her period. Girls take offense to this and saying that may provoke such actions.

Ponyboy- Ok........

Soda-during this so called ( sets down box and uses air quotes) "time of the month" girls will get moody. They may cry or get angry but it's not their fault it's just their emotions going crazy.Now do you understand?

Ponyboy-yes...

Soda-but the most important thing you must remember out of everything I'm telling you is that if a girl is just randomly mad or something don't EVER ask her if she is on her period girls take offense to that. If you say that to the wrong girl you may just get punched in the face.(grins a little)

Then there was a CRASH!!

Everybody then turns around because of the crashing noise. Both Darry and Two-bit are standing in the back their eyes wide open. Soda, Pony, Jenna, Blair, and Mila all see that Two-bit has dropped his drink in surprise.

Two-bit-( sheepishly smiles) sorry guys... (Picks up his drink and goes to get some paper towels to clean the mess up)

Darry-( raises an eyebrow) Wow Soda I didn't know you knew that much about...uh that.(starts to grin)

Soda-well...(looks back at Blair)

Jenna- (lightly) smacks the back of his head (smiling) I don't want to hear about any of that.

Soda- (innocently) Girls tend to talk very loudly at the station.

Mila- (laughs) come on let's play that game! (sees the game with the Xbox that Jenna's holding)

Soda- (really excited for some reason) Yay! Red Dead Redemption!! (Everyone laughs)

Soda helps Jenna turn on the game... not only did Jenna have her game, Red Dead Redemption they also had a "Sega Genesis Collection" (I think that's what it's called I haven't played it in forever) Everyone takes turns playing classic Sega games like, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Golden Axe... they all have fun as time passes, but soon everyone goes to bed for various reasons... only Soda is still up and has started his own game of Red Dead Redemption...

Jenna- (yawning and rubbing her eyes) Soda? It's 3:00 in the morning. Aren't you tired?

Soda- I can't stop now! Bonnie McFarland just told me I should stop in and see the Marshal of Armidillo. (He walks to the "X" that marks the start of a mission)

Jenna- You know you can save it right?

Soda- I know, it's just this one mission then we can turn it off, okay?

Jenna- (Smiling) Ok.

Soda- Yes! (He plays through the mission... I'm adding something so you can see the mission he plays if you want to... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EeApJEfgIJg... there's the link to a video :) )

After Soda finishes the mission they turn off the Xbox and go to bed