Chapter 11

Dally and the girls head back to the house after a long hectic day of shopping.

Blair-(walks into the house) We're back and I have a present for someone special.

Ponyboy- (runs into the living room and jumps over the couch to wear she is) who's it for?

Blair- Darry, why?

Ponyboy- Aww, you never get me anything. (mopes into his room)

Darry- (walks in the room) Hey, how was the Mall?

Blair- Good, I actually have a present for you (hands him the football)

Darry- (looks at her and smiles) Aww, thanks baby sis now what did you do?

Blair- Nothing bad......I just....

Dally- Whoa when did you get this? (playing with her new cartilage piercing)

Darry- Blair?! Is that a piercing and it's NOT one that a fourteen year old should have. I can't believe you now a days. Why have you been acting up so much? First you kiss your boyfriend in public, then you dance on him like a slu**, then you get your ear pierced without permission. Da** it Blair Leeanne Curtis what has been getting into you lately you've been moody and emotional and you never tell us anything. If Mom and Dad were still here you wouldn't be doing any of this sh**.

Blair- You want to know the reason I never tell you guys anything?

Darry- Give me one good reason why it's a good idea to.

Blair- (almost to the point of crying) Well maybe it's because no one in this da** house gets what I'm going through. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I FEEL THINGS DIFFERENT THAN YOU AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HE** is going on but I get through it because I'm stronger than you know. I deal with something every single month that I barely understand and it makes me want to do stupid stuff or say stupid things. Only mom and Jenna and Mila would ever understand it so BACK OFF PLEASE!

Darry- IS THAT HOW YOU'RE TALKING TO ME NOW?! I DO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOU GO THROUGH AND THE ONLY REASON I WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING IS THAT YOU'RE ON YOUR- AND THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR YEARS DOWN THE ROAD SO STRAIGHTEN UP!

Blair- (hurt and crying) Open your eyes Darrel, it's happening right now the blood, the pain, everything. (grabs the football from Darry's hands) You don't deserve this.

Darry- Blair.....I didn't mean it-

Blair- You know it was wrong for me to get my ear pierced without your permission, but at this point in time.......if you're gonna treat like that.......(winces) I don't care. I don't want to talk to you right now. UGH I can even look at you right now! (runs into the bedroom and locks the door and punches the wall and starts crying, this goes on for 2 hours. Everyone is dumbfounded because Blair and Darry have never fought like that.)

Soda- (knocks on the door while standing there with his arm around Jenna) Kiddo? Do you want to come out and talk this out? Please?

Blair- No!

Jenna- It's been two hours and besides even since that happened Darry's been on the couch surprisingly crying.

Darry- (crying on the couch) Shut up! I don't cry!

Jenna- Yeah........Anyway, Blair you didn't do anything wrong so no one's mad at you or gonna hurt you.

Soda- Yeah, we just wanna talk.

Dally- (comes up behind them) Please Blair for me?

Blair- Fine. (opens the door)

Pans to Mila and Two-bit on the porch.