Chapter Six (6)

Chapter 6:

**Editing**

Unknown Person’s  P.O.V: 

Finally free well kind of free, we actually ran away from prison, and doesn’t feel God damn good! I will get that witch back for what she has done, acting like she’s good when she is worse than Lauren and I. Yes we were not the best of people but she is the devil in disguise. She acts nice and can play the role so well that no one will ever figure out her real intention and self. She takes her time and it could take her years but she was always patient besides she is not who everyone thinks she is, I need to do something quick, something I could not do because I was in prison. I tried to say something but they did not believe, they thought I was high because I had some before getting arrested. She made them believe her and every time I tried to say something while I was in prison they ignored me. Lauren, Marcus and I quickly hid behind a trash can when we saw couple of police officers run by the area we are at. I can finally go home now, all these 17 years of planning the getaway has gone as planned! Marcus went to jail after us by a few years,because he got caught robbing a bank.

“Dylan, how are we going to get to our hide out, call one of the guys to come and get us, I really need to go to the washroom!” Shouted Marcus, while doing the pee dance. God damn this guy always complaining, about everything since we met and became best friends during high school and we are still as close as then. Although Lauren and I are 43 and Marcus is 45 now, he acts like he is still a teenager. That was over 20 years ago, we both were rebels and dropped out of high school and ran away from home and created a gang. We are still one of the strongest leaders even when we were still in prison.

“Dylannnn!” Marcus dragged my name and started to annoy me.

“Marc, I am trying to call, but no one is answering!” I growled back at him then took a deep breath.

“If you really need to pee there is a bush over there!” I pointed at the bush near the trash can we were hiding behind.

“Okay, I am going! I’ll be right back.” He shouted as he ran behind the bush. Lauren and I just laughed at his childish actions. I looked at Lauren and remembered the day I had met her. We were both young high school students in love. We had our son early and we both got hooked on drugs at the time and we did not know any better and we were not good parents and I admit that. We were both 15 when we had our son, I love him until this day, but, I think, no, I know he hates his mother and I. I hate myself for doing that to him, he did not deserve it, he deserves better than that. His mother and I stopped abusing drugs two years after we entered prison. Yes, we had drugs sent in to us from outside, but, we got caught so they became cautious of that, and it was for our advantage since we stopped. I need to find my son and explain everything to him. There are so many reasons why we abused drugs, and it’s a long story that I will tell him once I see him, hopefully.

Nathaniel’s P.O.V:

Krysten just called me and asked if she wanted to go out tonight for dinner since we need to get to know each other because we are getting engaged soon. I told her I would tell her my reply later because I was busy, but truly, I do not want to go because this whole thing should have not happened, I do not understand why my grandma would make me marry someone she wants not someone that I fall in love with and want to marry, not be forced. Grandma was never like this she always told me to do what I thought was right and she would always have my back no matter what. Why did she insist me to marry her because she is rich or because she loves Mrs.Kortin so much? They are always together, I do not understand why. She always would tell me she was a good woman, smart and loving. I just really need to find a way to get out of this huge mess before it gets worse. Time is of the essence and I need a plan, a strategy, anything to find a solution, and fast!