Chapter Twenty-Eight (28)

Chapter 28

*EDITING*

*Sorry it is a short chapter!*

Mrs.Kortin P.O.V

“We are here boss.” One of the guys said as he parked the car and I got out as I stretched that was a long car ride.

I nodded my head and replied “perfect! Get all the stuff ready and meet me in front of the house.”  I walked up to the house and smiled this house will soon be gone in less than five minutes. I chuckled as I waited for the guys to get the materials ready.

“We got all the stuff ready and there is no one around. It is 5 am.” One of the members said as he stood beside me in front of an average size house.

“Now!” I growled and before my own eyes the whole house was lit in flames.

I smirked and said: “that will make Samantha pay for what she has done, for now.”

I laughed and shook my head as I re-entered the car and watched in awe as people started screaming and crying. Sirens started to wail in the background as the sounds of horns honking that came from the fire trucks, trying to get to the house before it was too late.

Poor firemen they cannot be the hero today for this family. Rest in peace, dear pathetic people. Only if she listened and behaved maybe this would have never happened, maybe.

“Oh my God, please hurry up! There are people in that house, please!” One of the neighbours shouted, as the fireman asked her to stay back so he could do their job.

Minutes later one of them said something that made me happy.

“The whole house is burnt; I do not think they made it inside.” One of the firemen said as he put his head down in shame. The sounds of cries got louder and people were asking to what has happened to cause the fire to break out.

A smirked played on my face and I nodded my head indicating the driver to get going. I looked back and saw the water and smoke reaching the sky.

One day they will all learn not to mess with me. I am Jessica, and I get what I want. I swear I will make all of them suffer just like how they did to me.

“Let us get back home before anyone suspects anything, especially that brat of a daughter of mine.” I told the driver and nodded his head. We drove into the highway as the sounds of the sirens began to fade.

I rested my head on the seat and closed my eyes happy. What I wanted to do worked out as plan without any complications or interference.

Now what is left is to finish them off one after another, the plan will soon be complete. I will get revenge back for you my dear, you will never be forgotten. I promise you.

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.

Vote. Comment.Share!

Thank you!! (:

-Mouna!